Gray Fullbuster

You guys should check out my new story Tainted Love it's a Reita from the Gazette fan fiction #selfpromoting
Anime: Fairy Tail
_________________________________________
"Oh what are you gonna do huh hot head?"
"I'm gonna beat you to a pulp ice sickles!"
As usual Natsu and Gray was fighting when you entered the guild. They were literally head on head ready to throw punches at each other. You sighed your ice mange boyfriend was sometimes so stupid. You walked in between them and pushed them apart before they could do any damage to the guild.
"OK boys that's enough. You don't want me to get Erza now do you?" You smirked at their scared faces and walked to the bar and got a drink from Mirajane. As you sipped your drink you felt arms wrapped around your waist.
"You didn't greet me you know." A familiar deep voice said behind you.
"Well you were to busy fighting Natsu." You said as you turned around. But gave him a kiss any way.
"And put some clothes on."
"Oh crap!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were siting at a table with Gray, Lucy, and Erza when Natsu ran up to the table and slamed a paper down slightly scaring you. "Guys! There is a new job you in?" Everyone agreed and next thing you know your on a train with poor Natsu practically hanging out the window.
"You know Natsu some day your gonna have to get over your motion sickness." Happy said. Natsu just groaned. You giggled and snuggled closer to Gray.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You groaned as you fell to the ground. Currently you and the team was fighting of a monster that has been terrifying a small village. And right know it was targeting you. You sent another spell towards it causing some damage. Gray wasn't leaving your side the whole time you guys have been fighting it. And you were glad for that. Finally Erza managed to finish it off as you sat down in exhaustion.
"Hey you alright?" Gray asked worried.
"Yeah I'm fine let's go home now." You said smiling. He smiled back and kissed you.
"And I suggest you put your clothes back on."
_________________________________________