Sebastian Michaelis

OK first thank you guys so much for 118 reads!!!! I don't even have a lot of story's!
Also in this story your going to have a butler named Edward.
Anime: Black Butler
________________________________________

"Miss (Y/N) you have a letter from Earl Phantomhive."
You glanced up from your paper work on your desk to see your butler Edward. You took the letter, tore it open and read it.
"It's an invitation, looks like Ciel Phantomhive is having a ball."
"Would you like to go Miss (Y/N)?"
You thought about it for a moment. You admit that Ciel Kid is a bit of a brat but he does good business for a barely teenager. (That doesn't make sense.) And you also admit he has a hot butler that you know was a demon because Edward was one too. Your seal was on your arm.
"Yes let's go to a ball."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You grunted as Edward tightened your black dress.
"Even after wearing these dresses all my life I still don't like putting them on." You said. Edward just chuckled.
"OK Miss (Y/N) your all set to go."
You nodded and you and Edward went to the carriage and headed to the Phantomhive manor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as the carriage stoped the door was opened. You look to see that devilish handsome butler.
"Hello Miss.(Y/N) we are glad you can make it."
"Glad I came Sebastian."
He smirked as he helped you out of the carriage. Then you and Edward walked into the mansion.
After standing around for a hour or so,sometimes you hate being a wallflower, you felt a tap on your shoulder.
"Would you like to dance ?"
You turned to see Sebastian holding out his hand.
"I would love to."
You said as you two heading to the middle of the room. After dancing for a few minutes you asked.
"Why did you want to dance with me?"
"What's wrong with asking the prettiest girl to dance?"
________________________________________
Crappy ending but I wanted to end that one and so short I hate this one.I fell asleep in the middle of writing with lol.