Kagami Tagia

Ok let's try again and not make a crappy one again.
WARNING!!! Spoilers for the third season!
Anime: Kuroko no basket
_________________________________________
Today was the day. To day was the day of the game to determine if Seirin wins the winter cup. Today was the day we played Rakuzan. Today was the day we played against the generation of miracles captain, Akashi.
You were the manager of the Seirin basketball team and a backup player. (Is that a thing? Well it is now.) You sighed in nervousness.
"Hey you ok?" You heard the familiar voice of your boyfriend, ask.
"Yeah I'm fine Kagami, just a little nervous."
"Why?"
"Riko said I'll definitely be playing today."
"You will do fine babe. You may only be a back up player but your one of the best players I know. And your a girl!"
"I'll take that last one as a compliment."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The team and you were in the locker room getting ready for the game. Riko doing her usual pep talk. You walked over to Kagami.
"Hey you ready for the game?"
"Yeah."
"I'm ready to."
Both you and Kagami looked over to see Kuroko standing next to you. Staring at him for a second you jumped on Kagami as both of you screamed.
"Kuroko!? How long have you been there?" You asked.
"The whole time."
"Figures. We really should be used to that." You said as Kagami set you down. Riko got everyone's attention.
"OK everyone it's time."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The game has been going on for a while. Rakuzan was winning but Seirin was not far behind. Akashi's emperor eye was not helping, it was telling him what our next move was, it could tell were Kuroko was, and it can cause a player to lose his balance and fall right in front of him so he could just walk on by. Kagami wasn't looking so good either, he was trying desperately to get in the zone.
"(Y/N) get ready your going in."
"Really!?"
"Does it look like I'm joking?"
You shook your head as you put your hair in a ponytail.
When you changed you stood next to Riko as she told you the plan.
"Ok it's the last quarter, we're a few points away from tying with them. Here's what I want you to do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Player change. Seirin." The speaker echoed through out the gym. You felt eyes all on you and the whispers began.
"A girl on a all boys team!?"
"Is she really replacing a good player?"
"Isn't that Kagami's girlfriend?"
You ignore them and high fived the first year you were replacing.
(Your replacing one of those first years that barley play.)
You gathered everyone and told them the plan.
"That's crazy! But it might work."
As everyone got in position you got in yours. Right in front of Akashi guarding him. You heard gasps all around you you even saw a flash of confusion in Akashi's two different colored eyes.
"Well know that's a surprise but because your a girl I won't go easy on you."
"Wasn't planning on it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few minutes of playing both teams were tied.
"OK (Y/N) let's do this and be careful."
"Aren't I always." You said kissing Kagami's cheek.
You got in position in front of Akashi. The whistle blew, and Akashi dribbled the ball standing right in front of you. When suddenly you fell on the ground. Damn emperor eye trick. You thought as he walked pass you. But I'm not leting you win! With a sudden burst of energy you stood up and ran and took the ball straight out of Akashi's hands. Both teams stood in shock then shook it off as you threw the ball to Kuroko the with help from Kagami jumped, and Kuroko tossed the ball to you and you dunked the ball, just as the buzzer sounded.
"We won!" You heard your team mates cry out. You laughed as Kagami helped you down from the rim.
"We won Kagami!" You cried as you kissed him.
"We won the winter cup!"
________________________________________
WOW that was long mainly to make up for the last one and Kuroko no basket is my favourite anime of all time!!