Pain.

It felt like a million knives stabbing me in the heart. Like the knives were on fire. Like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. Actually, it was worse. I could deal with physical pain. Simply with the fact I could never get hurt. But this, this was emotional pain. Pain I couldn't stop. I watched as Alpha Falcon shoved his tongue down some sluts throat. They didn't know I was there. I was invisible. I slowly opened Alpha Falcon door and walked out without them noticing me.
I wish I had a wolf to talk to at that time. But just like everything else about me, I was weird. I didn't have an inner wolf like everyone else. I sighed and sat down on my mattress. I looked around my room. It was similar to Harry Potters cupboard. I chuckled at the thought. I laid back and closed my eyes, wishing I was gone. I opened my eyes and saw a small girl sitting next to me. She was only about ten years old. She had long, dark brown hair and lifeless green eyes. She looked at me and shook her head. I sighed again. "Look. Little girl I would love to help you pass on, but I can't do that until you tell me why you are here. I'm sorry." She shook her head again and disappeared. I looked over at my little alarm clock. It read 12:01 am. I groaned and shut my eyes again, this time falling asleep.

I woke up again at 6:15am and jumped out of bed, hitting my head on my shelf. "God dammit!" I whisper, shouted. I quickly got dressed in black skinny jeans and a Minecraft Creeper tee shirt. I ran down the stairs, and out the door. Our school doesn't start until noon, but on testing days it starts at 6:30am. I turn invisible, and continue walking.
I watched as Alpha Falcon and his groupies drove past me. I knew they were mad. They always are when they can't find me. I'm not weak, I'm actually friends with Alpha Falcon and his friends. They don't treat me badly. It's the girls of the pack who beat me. This is when I'm glad I can turn invisible.

After school, I saw the same girls from this morning coming towards me. It was too late for me to turn invisible, so I just turned off my path, and into the woods.
"Ohh Ryvr! Where you going whore? You can't hide from us!" The leader hissed. I tried walking faster, but clumsy me tripped over a root. I fell on the ground, and was just about to get up when I felt a kick to the face.
"Why do you guys hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?!" I screamed at them. The leader sneered at me.
"Little Ryvr here doesn't know what she did girls." She bent down and looked me in the eye. "You hang out with Alpha Falcon too much for my liking! What? Do you think you have a chance? Well listen here you little skank. He's MINE. I mean look at me! What isn't there to like?" She flicked her hair back and used her foot to roll me over. "Then look at you. Your fat, ugly, and not even a wolf! Why would you ever think he would choose someone as pathetic as you?" I snapped. Before I could stop it, I felt the black fur rise out of my arms, my legs breaking and elongating. I felt my face shift and stretch, forming a snout. I landed on all fours, my bright red eyes glaring at the dumb slut. I growled, demanding her respect. (I DEMAND RESPECT!) I growled at them through the mind link. "In your dreams, you fake whore!" I saw the head honcho flinch a bit at my tone, before she shifted as well.
My wolf was easily three times the size of hers. Her fur was a mud color, and her eyes were a pale green. I growled one last warning growl. When she didn't back down, I was about to charge when an amazing smell hit my nose. I turned towards the direction it was coming from. Before I even had a chance to notice Alpha Falcon, the slut pounced at me.
She landed on my back, and I twisted around and snapped at her legs. When she refused to release me, I rammed my side into a tree, breaking her front left paw in the process. There was really no point fighting, she couldn't hurt me anyways. But I wanted to beat her before she could figure it out.
I was just about to finally shake her off, when a low, rumbling warning growl sounded from behind me.
(Monica! RELEASE MY MATE THIS INSTANT! AND STAY QUIET!) I watched as the dumb slut, or Monica, released me and shifted. She walked over to Alpha Falcon and began to pet him. I growled at her before getting a good look at Alpha Falcon. He had pure white fur, with bright green eyes, his wolf was only slightly larger than mine. He stared back at me.(Who are you?) He asked me. I shook my head and began to walk away. He ran in front of me and knocked me over. (Mate, who are you? Shift!) He demanded. I sighed. His alpha voice had never worked on me, but I shifted anyways. I felt my face flatten out, the fur shoving itself back underneath the skin. I felt my bones re break and shorten themselves. I looked down, afraid to look him in the eyes. (R-Ryvr? But, I-I thought...) I allowed my scent to come out. He blinked several times. (You knew. You knew this whole time and never told me?) Tears started to form in my eyes.
"Falc, if I told you everything, you wouldn't want me. Not as a Luna, or a mate." I choked back a sob. I sighed deeply, and held out my hands. On my left hand held a ball of fire, and on the right, a ball of water. I made my legs disappear. I focused on Monica's mind, and growl slightly at the images in her head. "Monica wants you to get in her bed, and fully mate with her." I began shaking and opened my mouth to speak once more, but before I could, the knives came back. The burning sensation grew until my body felt like it was laying on hot coals.
"I Falcon, Alpha of BloodMoon Pack, reject you, Ryvr, Omega of BloodMoon Pack, as my mate."

www.youtube.com/Ryvrsong

Hey guys, new book. I want your opinions on this. Should I continue? Or drop it? Kthanks <3
-Ryvrsong