Hurt

The picture is of the dress :3 My Favorite shade of blue too!

Also, I have finally found an Actress to play as Ryvr! Its Zoey Deutch! Picture will be in the previous chapter if you're curious :)

Growling, I push Rocky off of me, angry that he disrespected me. (Calm yourself Beta! Her name is Cindy. She was part of the female group who tortured me. She never did anything. She just followed orders. She was the sweetest wolf there. Why she is here though, is odd. If you wish, I can relieve you of your duties for the next couple of days, so you can find her.) Rocky bows his head, an apologetic look in his eyes.

(Sorry... and thank you Alpha. I will finish my work for today, then come back here. I'm glad she wasn't one of the mean ones.) I lick his ear affectionately, then start walking away, leaving him sitting there.

(Don't worry about it. Go find your mate Brother.) I hear him yip for joy as I walk home, happy that he has finally found his mate.

On the walk back to the pack house, I contact the youngest, but smartest mother. (Corphilia, can you gather the pups and take them to an amusement park for a few weeks? All the Alpha's will be here soon, and I'd like you to make sure they are gone. We need our next generation in case something happens.)

(Yes Alpha. We will leave in the morning.)

(Thank you Corphilia. If you see Rocky on your way out, congratulate him for me. He's picked up the scent of his mate.) I quickly sever our connection as I reach the pack house, the towering stone walls reminding me of a castle. A sense of pride washes over me. A grand house for an amazing pack. The Alpha's will surely be jealous. 

Shifting, I walk inside to see my mother there, holding a change of clothes for me. "Here dear, the mall closes in 3 hours. We need to get you the dress now." She twirls the car keys around her index finger, and I smile as I put my clothes on. My mother had thankfully grabbed my League of Legends shirt and black skinny jeans. Once they were on and I put my shoes on, I raced outside to her car. Our pack may be small, but we were filthy rich. Each family had a work car, and a personal car. The work car was a beat down piece of dirt, but the personal car was a sports car. My mother's was a Ferrari, and three weeks ago I had finally gotten my new shiny red mustang.

As my mother gets into the Ferrari, I see Dylan run up to us. "Alpha! Please, let me run behind you... for your protection. You two are the strongest in the pack, true, but if a group of rogues caught you.... I don't even want to think about it. Please Alpha..." I can hear the desperation in his voice, and right then I knew that I couldn't say no.

"Dylan, you know I hate being protected... but, just this once, you can come along.  Just don't make me regret it!"

____________________Time Lapse__________________

After two long, long hours later, we finally found the perfect dress. Not too flashy, not too long or too short. Not too sexy, but just enough to make a statement. "There honey. It's been 8 months. Falcon is going to freak when he sees you. You've turned into a tough young lady. I'm so proud!" My mother states as I walk out of the dressing room. Dylan looks up, and his eyes go wide.