A Traitor Merges

Hey guys! New chapter! Im not sure if I named Alpha Ray's Pack or not, I cant remember even though I only read that chapter like an hour ago... but if I did, sorry! I'm just going to make one up in this chapter for now until one of you awesome readers corrects me <3

When Falcon and I walked back to the Pack house, I knew Dylan wouldn't be happy. I expected him to be sitting on the porch, fuming. Though I love him, he needs to find someone who has lost their mate as well.

Entering the pack house, I noticed two things. First, Hunter was sitting on the couch with Cindy, rubbing her belly. The Alpha in me was excited to see my Beta's happiness, while the sister in me was worried about how the child would fare with such an important father.

The second was that Dylan was making out with an unmated female. Felling a spark of jealousy flair through me, I look away. Grasping Falcon's hand, I smile up at him, the sparks at his toouch claming me down. "Hunter, I need to speak with you. Meet me in my office in a few minutes." Looking my way, he nods before whispering into Cindy's ear. I start the shoort walk too my office, Falcon following me a bit hesitantly.

"Ryvr, are you sure I should be here? This is your pack after all..." I turn around and face him, a frown on my face.

"Falcon, this concerns you as well. Once Hunter get's here, I can clear everything up."

As I walk towards the desk in the back of the room, I feel something tugging at my mind. The sound of Hunter's vooice calms me ever so slightly. (Ryvr, Im in the hall, when I open the door, please don't be half naked. I don't need to see that.) The images of me and Falcon dance in my thoughts before I shake my head, my cheeks tinted a slight rosey color. "Come in Hunter, this is an important matter!" As soon as the word's had left my lips, Hunter was in the Office, the door shut firmly behind him.

"What is it you need Alpha Ryvr?" I sit down in my comfey swily chair before speaking, my gaze resting on the papers on the desk.

"Well, If I am to take Alpha Falcon as my mate, thing's need to change. The Lakour pack, along with the Silverstone pack are to meet once a month at the halfway mark between our terrtories. This is to help each pack memebr find their mate, and create a lasting Alliance. I will need some strong pack members with an earth affinity to help create a large clearing and set up several protection spells. They will have two weeks to do this." Looking up, I lock eyes with Falcon, a small smile set on my lips. "I also wish to ask that Alpha Falcon's pack to merge with ours. Not only will it bring protection, more potential mates, and fresh blood, it will also make this pack large enough to be widly known again. Hoowever, for this to happen, Alpha Falcon must agree. What say you Falcon? Will our packs unite as one?"

Withoout hesitation, Falcon agrees. "I say let it be known that the Lightbringer pack is to merge with the Lakour pack, as long as you will be mine, and only mine."

+=+=+=+=+

Sorry It's so short! I wanted to give you something while I get back into the writing mojo. I'll try to update at least once a week. ALSO! If you see any spelling errors, PLEASE point them out to me. I have keys that like to stick, so letters are sometimes doubled or not put at all :( Thank you so much for sticking around guys!

Also, I'm going to be working on my other book, The Pirate's Princess :)