Found

So the next Couple of Chapters will have new Book Covers as the picture... I want to know which one you guys like more :) Here is Number One, made by @NO_INSPIRATION38

This is going to be in Falcon's POV!

Its a little time rewind, back to when Ryvr gets taken.

I knew something was wrong when Rocky ran towards the pack house, his face beating red. "DYLAN! MOM!" He screams. Instantly, I stand up and follow him, wanting to know what's happened. His mother appears and glares at me, her mouth opening to say something, but Dylan walks in front of me, blocking her view.

"What is it Rocky? Why aren't you with your mate?" Rocky's face looses it's color as his eyes water.

"It's... it's Ryvr... She's been taken by Ekko! We need to go after her! I know where she was when he got her. Dylan, get the fighters!" Rocky says, his words coming out fast. Shaking his head Dylan disagrees.

"No Rocky. We will go in a small group. Ekko might be using her to get our fighters and leave the pack defenseless. A group of 4 should work. I'll take you, Susan, and Mickey. Just get in, grab Ryvr, get out. If there's a chance to kill Ekko, take it. He deserves to lose his wolf for what he did to us!" I growl as I realize that I wasn't in that list of names.

"I'm coming too! If you deny me, I'll follow you anyways. I may have messed up big time, but I still care about Ryvr! I know her better than any of you!" Dylan's eyes narrow at me, and I know how angry he is. But Rocky nudges him in the side.

"Dylan... Susan is pregnant. She can't go. Plus... Falcon is right... Him and Ryvr were life long friends. We need him." After a few moments, Dylan finally agrees. We set a time to meet in front of the pack house, so everyone can get ready.

As soon as I make it outside, a burning sensation flows through my veins. I scream out as the burning gets worse, my heart beating faster and faster. Falling to the ground, I curl up into the fetal position, my hand over my heart. My screams grow louder as I feel the mating bond snap, the burning coming to a slow stop, and eventually leaving me cold and alone. I sit there for what feels like hours, my wolf and I unable to speak. Ryvr's mother runs through the door to where I am, saying something to me. Everything blurs together, more people are trying to talk to me, but nothing makes sense. My wolf whimpers in the back of my mind, and all I want to do is hold Ryvr close.

"...so painful... she was forced.... seen before... save Ryvr..." Her mothers voice soothes me slightly, the sound off, but similar enough to calm me down.

"She... she needs me..." I whisper. I force myself to my feet, wanting nothing more than to see her safe, and away from this Ekko guy. "Lets... lets go. Before he gets a heads up. I wont let her get away that easily, not for a second time!" My strength starts returning, as does my wolf, my mind set on saving Ryvr before it was too late. "We have 24 hours to find her and break their bond, according to rumors." Her mother walks over to Dylan, and whispers something in his ear, and by the looks of his face, it wasn't good.

______________Time Skip____________