Run Little Boy, Run.

A/N:

I have Changed Sharky's Name to Falcon :)

I ran. I ran until I couldn't run any longer. My lungs were sore. Dots starting forming in my vision, and I knew I had to find water, and fast. I stopped running, and listened for running water.  I sighed, wishing I hadn't waited to get water. I may be strong, but not strong enough to pull the water up from the ground at this state. I walked towards the sound of running water, and released my scent, sighing at the small strength that came back. I leaned down in the brook that was cutting through the forest. I cupped my hands and dipped them in the water. I sighed in content as the water flowed over my body, healing me and being absorbed into my skin. 

A sound of a twig snapping had me whipping my head to see who, or what, was there. I scented the air. Wolf. I sighed, and stood up, walking in the opposit direction of the wolf. I wandered around aimlessly, not sure of where I was. 

Unknown's POV

I watched her walk around, Her beautiful long black hair shining in the subtle beams of moonlight. I took a step forward, my paw's breaking a twig. I freeze, hoping she didn't see me. I watch as she looked my way, her silver eyes shining in the night. When she started to walk away, I had to follow her. 

Ryvr's POV

I continued walking for several miles. I ran in circles a few times, knowing I was being followed. When I walked behind a rock, I made myself invisible and waited to see who was following me. I watched as a white wolf padded up to where I had just been. I narrow my eyes and stare at the wolf's build. 'Male, Alpha, Wild wolf.' I thought to myself. I shifted quickly, and jumped out infront of him. (Beautiful...) I hear him say. My eyes bulge. (You-youre a shifter?) I ask him. He bows his head. (Sister... Mother has been waiting for you.) I shake my head and growl. (I have no mother. No brother. No family. No pack. No M-mate.) He growls when he hears the pain in my voice. (Who hurt you? No... Nevermind... come with me to my pack. Mother is waiting.) He starts walking, but stops when he realizes that I wasn't following him. (How do I know you aren't from Falcon's pack? That you wont hurt me like he did?) He walks back towards me, a rock and a mini twister by each ear. (You have powers too. Just like the rest of our pack. When you were born, there was a pack war. They wanted you dead. No one in our pack has black hair, only blonde. We are pure white wolves, and you were not. They were afraid. Father gave his life to bring you to that pack where you should have been safe. Mother will explain more... but please... come with me.) I finally give in, and start following him. He keeps a slow pace, knowing how tired I was. (We are here.) I look around, and realize that everyone was in wolf form as they came out of the trees. A huge white wolf pads towards me. My brother bows his head. The white wolf bows her head as well. (Hello my daughter. It is so nice to finally see you again. Your mate rejected you I see. Let's make him regret that... shall we?) My heart breaks even more at hearing those words. It was soon replaced by pure hatred. (How... how did you know? How will we even do that?) She smiles a wolfy grin. (Wolves of the Lakour Pack! I hereby pass down my Alpha title to my daughter, Ryvr! With her help and Powers, we will finally be able to take our place among the world!) The pack howls with happpiness, their eyes lighting up. The trees wave their branches, and flowers begin to bloom around us. My mother coughs slightly. (Come, my daughter. It is time to train you in the ways of our world.)

A/N:

Sorry it took so long guys! Also, I notice how I shifted the writing style, I made it easier for me to write. :) I know its a bit confusing, but soon you will understand!