Chapter 12

Omg!! Almost there to 2,000 read and 100 votes!! Thank you guys so much!

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Aaron's PV~

"Now you may leave but the true test is.. are you going to forget this happened or are you going to actually be together" The person's voice taunted me.

I knew that this was directly at me since Mark is single and I have Jess. I don't want to hurt Jess and I don't want to hurt Mark either. I wish I could have both. They mean so much to me. I hate having to make hard choices. I feel like my insides are crumbling. Mark and the person's eyes stared at me as if they were reading my mind and my heart seemed to pound. I look down to avoid their gaze. Mark's grip on my hand tightened. All of this is so painful for me. I have no reason to break up with Jess for Mark and I love Jess. I love them both so much and I just can't choose. Suddenly I felt sick. My stomach twisted this way and that. My breathing was coming out fast but short.

~Mark's PV~

I watched as Aaron seemed to be having a battle within himself. My heart hurt. I let go of Yami's hand and stare at the ground. He should be with Jess. I mean she had him first. I have no right to take him away from her. I guess this was all just a waste. I just want to go home now.

"How do we get out of here?" I said in a low voice.

The person could see the sad expression on my face and pointed towards a door. I make my way through it and walk up a few stairs out into the open leaving Yami behind. Pain seemed to take over my body and all I wanted to do now was go home. All I want is for Aaron to be happy even if it means it's not with me. His happiness means the world to me. I was so caught up in thinking I didn't realize I had made my way back into town. I quickly make my way to Aaron's house not knowing he had been right beside me the entire time. Making our way into the house Jess came running into the door to find us.

"Where have you guys been?" Her voice was filled with love and concern.

I didn't bother I grabbed my stuff and walked out and went to the nearest hotel. I paid for my stay and made my way to my room. I sit on the bed and pull my knees to my chest and cry. I pull out my laptop and set up a plane ticket back home. I wipe my tears away and set up my camera for a quick video.

"Hello everyone! My names Markiplier and well if you guys wondered where I disappeared too. I went to visit Yami and I just made a plane ticket for tomorrow at six am to come home. Like I promised as soon as I get home I'll play a few games with you guys. Well it's eight pm and I need to get some sleep. See you guys later. B-bye!" I quickly upload the video and put it away.

Climbing out of the bed I make my way to the shower and turn on the hot water. Closing the curtain the water washes down my cold skin. I lean my forehead against the wall so the water goes down my back. I slowly begin to cry again. My heart felt broken. I just hope Aaron is happy. I quickly wash up as I felt my body growing tired. Stepping out of the shower I wrap a towel around my waist. I dry off and put on fresh clothes and lay down. I can still feel his arms around me and his scent was still in my nose. I cry myself to sleep.

~The next day~

I made sure all my stuff was packed and headed out to the airport. I didn't even bother to tell Aaron goodbye. I climb onto the plane and turn my phone on airplane mode. I lean my head back and stare out the window next to me as we take off into the air. All I want is to be safely at home in my bed and to forget all this. I just want the pain to end for it all to go away. I look at my phone and look at the text Wade sent me.

'I'll be waiting for you. Ill take you home and if you want we can talk'

It's like Wade could sense something was wrong. I let out a sigh. I close my eyes and all I could see was Aaron. How I saved him, how we kissed, and how we made love not once but twice. Please let this plane ride be short so I can just be home..