Chapter 5

~Mark's PV~

I quickly drop the doll as the little girls giggles echoed all around us. I quickly get up and pulled Yami with. Running down the hall we walk through a doorway that leads outside. It was pitch black and there were trees everywhere.

"Why do I feel like we're not outside and this is just another room" I grumbled.

"Mark, I feel as if your right" Yami slowly walk to a tree and pulls off a note reading no eyes always watches.

Mark turns to see the the doorway disappered and that there was only woods to be seen. Great just great they have to go through Slendy's games now. Walking to Aaron I take the note and put it in my back pocket. Without saying another word I turn on the flashlight and start walking through the woods with Yami beside me. The woods was quiet except for some leaves moving in the wind. They soon approached a gaint cylinder. Yami wondered around it and found another note. I take it from Yami and looks at it. The note has no written all over it. I slide the note into my pocket with the other one.

~Yami's PV~

Mark didn't seem thrilled. He seemed like he was angry but sad. I walk behind him trying not to get in the way as we reach our next note. Mark just keeps shoving them into his back pocket. I'm getting so tired. Maybe Mark and I can find a safe spot to sleep for the night.

"Mark, can we rest please" Mark stops and looks at me.

"Let's find one more note then we'll rest" Mark continues forward.

It's weird that we haven't seen Slendy yet. Everything was dead quiet. Nothing was to be heard not even the leaves were moving anymore. The silence is killing me. I watch as Mark approaches the next note and takes it placing it in his back pocket.

"Okay let's find somewhere to rest" Mark doesn't look at me and walks and gathers wood.

I walk around and find a large blanket making me feel confused but I just shrug it off. I find a low branch and place the blanket to make a tent. I turn around to find that Mark had made a fire.

~3rd person~

Mark sits near the fire trying to warm up as Yami comes and sits next to him. Aaron shivers and Mark pulls him close. Aaron feels surprised my Mark's actions but wraps his arms around Mark's waist feeling relaxed. Yami knew he shouldn't feel secure but being with Mark he did. Mark slowly lifts Yami's head but his chin. Yami and Mark stare into each others eyes as Mark leans in. Aaron closes his eyes and feels Mark's lips against his.

~Mark's PV~

I pull Yami into my lap, holding him closer, while kissing him deeper. I'm tired of feeling scared. Aaron pushes me back to lay on the ground with him on top kissing me harder. I lightly place my hands on his ass and slowly pull my lips away from Yami's. I could tell Aaron was waiting to see what I would do next. I move my lips to his neck and nibbles in different spots till I hear him let out a low moan. I found his sweet spot. I nibble on it more as he presses hard against me. I can feel a lump forming in my jeans.

~Yami's PV~

I'm trying to keep myself calm but I can feel the lump in his jeans against my crotch. Mark keeps nibbling on my sweet spot as moans keep escaping my mouth. I watch as my shirt is slipped over my head. Mark rolls so he's on top and starts kissing down my body. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and warmer after every kiss. Mark slowly takes off his jeans then mine. The lump looks bigger than it had been in his jeans. Mark slowly pulls off my boxers than his. I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

Authors note: Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter(; Please comment or vote!