Chapter 6

~Mark's PV~

The morning light shines in my face as I untwine myself from Yami. The memories of last night play through my head. We had actually done it, we actually had made love. I look down at the sleeping man and smile. Yami looks so peaceful in dream land. I pick up my clothes and put them on. I look over by the fire to see food just sitting there. I guess who ever invited me here doesn't want us to die.

"Mark?" I turn around to find Yami standing up naked.

"Yes Yami?" I try not to laugh.

"I'm hungry" Yami looks down as his face turned red and he began to dress himself.

I grab a muffin and a cup of coffee and hand it to him. I guess Yami was too tired and hungry to ask where the food came from. I check my back pocket to find out we have four of the eight notes. I help Yami pack up our things just in case we needed them later. Then we headed out. Truthfully the woods looks scarier in daylight then dark. There is broken down vehicles and bit of torn clothing hanging in the trees, a lot of blood here and there and a few body parts.

I remember back to when I played Slender man and what happened when I got caught. For what I see now there is a total difference but there is one fact that the game is right about, you will die if you get caught. I try not to picture what Slendy would do to us. Yami stopped me and pointed at a vehicle in front of us. There sat two notes, which is very hard to believe, some how I think this is a trick. 

"Yami, I think we should find the other two and come back" Yami looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Come on Mark there right there." Yami head for the notes and grabs them before I could stop him. 

"See nothing happened" Suddenly a tall man appeared behind Yami. 

"Shit, Yami run!" I grab Yami's hand and shove the two notes into my back pocket and runs.

I couldn't let Yami get hurt let alone die. I'm not sure how long we had been running but we came across a note and I grabbed it putting it in my back  pocket. I look behind us to see that Slendy was no where in sight. One more note just one more note. We can make it. We begin to run again. We didn't have too but we felt safer running. We checked every tree, every vehicle we came a crossed and found nothing. We were just about to give up when we came across the tunnel. Yami holds my hand as we walk down the tunnel together. We reached the last note. This felt to easy something didn't seem right but I grabbed the note anyway. Suddenly everything went dark around us and we collapsed.

Authors note: Here you guys go! Hope you guys enjoy and Have a Merry Christmas (: