Chapter 1

"Mark" Yami shakes his friend trying to awaken him.

Mark opens his eyes to look upon his crushes face. He can't believe everything that had happened over the past few days and how Yami and him ended up in this mess. Its all my fault Mark thought to himself. Trapped in this god forsaken place! The room is dimly lite. Mark could hardly see 5 feet in front of him. 

From the looks of it. The walls were made out of cement and wet with some kind of liquid. Mark could feel his heart pounding in his chest and he could hardly breathe. His throat seemed to close on its self. Looking at Yami he could see the frightened look on his face. Mark suddenly manned up. 

"Are you okay, Yami?" Mark's voice sounded like silk to Yami. 

Yami nods at Mark and grips Mark's hand tight. He thought he had lost Mark for a moment. Yami felt deep down Mark puropesly put them in this situation but now looking into his eyes, Yami could tell that Mark feels sorry.

~A few days before~

Mark stares at the invitation to a house party and that he could bring a friend. The best part was this invitation is located near Yami. Mark's heart skipped a beat. He could finally meet the man he enjoys scaring and hearing him talk. Packing his things, he desides that he shall make a surprise visit to Yami. Turning on his webcam he gets ready to make a quick video.

"Hello everybody. My names Markiplier and I am here to tell you some news. I am leaving for a while and I don't know when I'll be back but I promise I'll make it up to all of you by playing a bunch of games with you all when I get back. I can't tell you guys exactly where I'm going but I will tell you were I went when I get back home. Well I got to go or I'm going to be late. Well thank you all for watching. See you in the next video! b-bye!" Mark waves at the camera and goes his weird smile like he does at the end of his videos.

Picking up his bags he heads for the airport. Boarding his flight, Mark prepares himself for the long flight. Mark decided to get some sleep before seeing his good friend Yami.  Yami sits in his chair watching his friend Mark's video and listening to how he is going to be gone for a while. Yami's heart seemed to drop into his stomach as sadness filled him. He is going to miss his companion. Seeing those eyes and black hair. Just thinking about Mark just made yami more sad. Yami decided to pass some time playing video games. 

 Authors Note: Dedicated to SamieDawn for making the cover(: