14

(Jenn's POV)

Stark started flying closer and closer to us along with the giant skeleton monster behind him. All of a sudden, Bruce started to walk forward, "Dr. Banner." Steve said stepping forward with him. "Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve said finishing his sentence. Bruce continued walking forward, "That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry." And then all of a sudden, Bruce turned into the Incredible Hulk. (see what i did there. ey, ey!) My eyes were wide open. Hulk then punched the skeleton monster right in it's face! Also causing it to do a back flip, it was going to fall on us! "Hold on!" Stark said above us as the fired mini missals so the tail of the monster wouldn't fall on us. But then it was about to explode, "Jenn! This way!" Clint said grabbing my hand and dragged me behind a car, "Thanks." I said as we watched the explosion.

We both got up and looked around. All of a sudden, we were all in a circle. I giggled a bit but then went back into reality. "Are we done?" I asked rather tired."Guys." Nat said looking in the sky, i looked up and saw more Chitauri coming out, "OH COME ON!" I yelled. "Call it Captain." Stark said "All right listen up, until we can close the portal, our priority is containment. Barton, i want you on that roof! Eyes on everything. Call out on patterns and strays. Stark. You got the perimeter, anything that gets more than 3 blocks down, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." "Wanna give me a lift?" Clint asked "Right." Stark replied and started walking towards Clint, grabbed him and they were in the sky. "Thor, you gotta try to bottleneck that portle. Slow them down, hit them with your lightning. Light the bastards up." This was the first time i've ever heard Steve swear, my eyes were wide and my mouth making an 'oooooh' shape/noise. "Jenn, you in the sky, i want you to blast them with all you got." I nodded. I spread my wings and flew up. I looked around myself seeing everything. I then made a gigantic fire chain and grabbed a Chitauri and smashed him around. I smiled to myself. All of a sudden a Chitauri put something around my neck causing my wings to go back inside me and also caused me to fall. But another Chitauri caught me on their flying thing. But when it caught me, i hit my head pretty had that i blacked out.

' You think the so called Tony Stark loves you? Haha, you are mistaken dear. He does not love you. He will only use you,and then will send you away from him. He doesn't care about you, he only cares about himself. And what about the Pepper lady? His assistant i hear. Do you know how many times he's had sex with her?' "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I yelled "GET OUT, GET OUT!"

I woke up to find myself at Stark Tower. I sat up and saw Loki, "LOKI!" I yelled and stood up. "Ah, Clover. I was wondering when you would wake up." I was angry, very angry. I tried to make myself into fire, but it didn't work. I stopped trying and looked at my hands and arms, "What?" I asked myself confused. "Wondering why your powers aren't working?" Loki said looking straight at me, i nodded but slowly. "It's because of that collar around your neck. I felt what was on my neck, it was tight. It make your powers go away, along with your fighting skills you learnt at S.H.I.E.L.D" I was completely shocked. All of a sudden, Loki pointed his spear thing at me, "Now sleep."