13

(Jenn's POV)

With that, Clint started shooting the Chitauri with his bow and arrow. "Jenn, you come with me!" Steve said dragging me behind him. I stumbled without knowing that he was going to drag me, but i quickly got my balance and ran along with him knocking out the Chitauri with my bow. We then jumped off the bridge and landed on a bus. I instantly got up and started shooting at the Chitauri behind us while running backwards. I turned back around and jumped off the bus behind Steve. Steve landed on a car but then the Chitauri shot the car making it fly back. Luckily Steve jumped off at the right time and was safe. I quickly ran towards Steve still behind him.

Steve and I were jumping around dodging the Chitauri and jumping over the cars on the road. Steve was pretty fast but i had to make sure i wouldn't get lost behind him. He started running faster making me fall behind quite a lot. I took a big sigh and though of what i should do. I quickly had an idea and ran forward. I then jumped onto a car, spread my wings and flew off. I quickly protected myself, meaning that if a Chitauri shoots me or crashes into me, it can never happen, it'll or they will go right through me. I quickly flew away and tried to find Steve. I quickly found him on top of a Police Car. I quickly flew down, the police men looked at me, and started to shoot me, but only causing the bullets going through me. "Enough of that." I said and looked at Steve. "We need men in these buildings." Steve said pointing at the building next to us. He continued talking but i was taking out the Chitauri around us and on the buildings. "Why the hell should i take orders from you?" One of the policemen asked Steve. All of a sudden, there was an explosion behind us, "All yours!" I said to him leaning against a car, "Gladly." Steve replied and started to fight the Chitauri. By the last Chitauri fighting him, he got rid of his arm. Literally. With his shield. And then he knocked the armless Chitauri off the car and onto the ground. The policemen started walking back saying whatever Steve's order was. "Come on, lets get back." Steve said to me, "What about the-" I said pointing back but was cut off by Steve, "You weren't listening to my orders, were you?" I looked at him innocently. He chuckled, "Come on." We both started running, well more like I flew and carried Steve.

We quickly made it back towards Clint and Nat. I could see that Nat was really frustrated and tired. "Get ready to land." I told Steve and dropped him and i landed near Clint and started to cause the Chitauri around us on fire burning to their deaths. But it wasn't enough! All of a sudden, they were electrocuted by Thor. I looked up and saw him landing close by. "What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked as we all walked towards Thor. "The power surrounding the cube is untouchable." All of a sudden Stark started talking, "Thor's right! We gotta deal with these guys." I looked at Steve "How do we do this?" I asked, "As a team." I nodded, "I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor stated, "Yeah? Well get in line!" Clint and I both said at the same time. I looked at him only to see him counting his arrows. "No you get in line!" I said to Clint, "No you!" We started fighting, i know it was the worst time to fight but he had to get in line! I had to go first! You guys must be wondering why, and it's because of Phil! "Guys!" Steve said making us stop fighting. But we just started knocking each other with our elbows. "Loki gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Things could run wild. We got Stark on top, his gonna need us-" All of a sudden i saw Bruce behind Steve on a motorbike. We all started walking towards Bruce. "So, this all seems horrible." Bruce said. "I've seen worse." Nat said. I guess when we were back at the Hellecarrier and when the Hulk got unleashed. i guess that he got out of control and tried to kill Nat. "Sorry." Bruce said to Nat. "No, we could use a little worse." Nat replied again. I think i know what her plan is! "Stark, we got him!" Steve said. "Banner?" Stark asked, "Just like you said." I replied before Steve could, he looked at me and i sticked my tongue out at him. Not my fault he wasn't fast enough! "Tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you!" We all looked at at the sky and we could see Stark about 5 or 6 blocks down around the corner. All of a sudden, a giant monster chasing him crashed a building. Nat opened her mouth, "I don't see how that's a party."