7

(Jenn's POV)

"Agent Hexx!" Fury yelled through my earpiece, "Yeah?" I asked, "We're trying to make Loki talk, he said he'll only talk to 'Clover' and that's you." "On it." I replied. "I gotta go." I said, Stark looked at me slightly, "Don't worry, i'll be back soon." I said kissing his cheek and running though the corridor finding Fury outside the door for Loki's cage. "Agent, i want answers and i will get them. Am i clear?" He said looking straight at me, "Yes sir." I said. Fury opened the door and i walked in.

"Clover, i was waiting for you." Loki said. I found a seat and sat down backwards (of you know what i mean). "Tell me, why do you keep calling me Clover?" I asked curiously. "Like i said, it's your name. At least it's your second name." He said looking at the ground. I lifted my eyebrow. "My name is not Clover, it Jenn. Get it right." I said looking around the room. "Clover, you must remember." He said looking at me sadly. "Remember what exactly?" I asked. "When you were little. When your parents dumped you." I looked at him curiously. All of a sudden, memories flooded my eyes.

~Flashback~

"Thor! Loki! Wait for me!" I said laughing running up the hill. "Hurry up Clover!" Thor said laughing. I laughed trying to catch up with them. I ended up laughing too much and falling to the ground holding my stomach. "Come one Cover!" Loki yelled at me walking towards me. "Just a minute." I said holding my stomach. Loki ended up laughing and fell on top of me. "Ah, Loki! Get off me!" I said trying to push him off but obviously failing. I'm always weak when i laugh.

~Time skip~

Me father and i were in a fight. "What is this?" Father (Odin) boomed. I don't know what wrong. "What?" I asked sobbing slightly. I was getting mad at him. He directly pointed at me. I looked at myself and saw that i was glowing red. I gasped, "What's going on?" I asked being scared of my skin. Suddenly my skin turned to fire. I screamed of shock. Father looked shocked. I quickly ran out of the castle and went to the lake. I jumped in making the flames go away. I quickly made it back on land seeing that i made a trail on burnt grass. Suddenly father was next to me.

After that, i only remembered Charles Xavier finding me on the streets.

~Back to normal~

"Loki." I said slightly, "Brother." I said, i smiled and ran up to him. He did the same. But the glass was keeping us apart. I put my hands on the glass. Loki did the same exactly where i was. "Clover." He said smiling, "Sister." He said again. I smiled, tears were running down my cheek."I'm an Asgurdian?" I asked, "Not really. I mean someone from Asgurd came to Midgurd, found you on the streets and decided to take you to Odin. That makes you half" "Oh, ok. W-What happened after that? After Odin took me back to Earth?" I asked. Loki sighed and took his hands off the glass, i did the same. "Father said that the dark elves took you and drowned you. He took the opportunity because of the burnt grass. Everyone believed. We all did. Only he knew the truth. We all mourned for so long. You were a little child. Then when we grew up, Thor came to Midgurd, or Earth as you like to call it. I followed and now we're here." Loki smiled at me. All of a sudden Fury walked into the room, "Jenn, out now." I nodded slowly, looked back at Loki, "Bye." I said as i left. He nodded at me and turned around. "Find out about anything?" Fury asked me as we were walking, "My past." i simply said, "Why did you take me out?" I asked curiously. "Nat's going in, she insisted." I nodded as we entered the main room. "I'm gonna go back to Stark and Bruce now." I said, Fury nodded and walked away. I quickly made it to the room. "Ah Jenn, finally your back!" Bruce said, "How long was i gone for?" I asked. "About 30 minutes." I nodded and took a seat. "There's something you guys need to know." I said breathing heavily. "What is it?" Stark asked looking at bit worried. "I'm half Asgurdian." I said looking at both their expressions. "Hah, nice one Jenn!" Stark said and slightly slapped my back, i looked at Bruce. He seemed like he believed me. "I'm telling you the truth!" I said getting slightly mad that Stark didn't believe me. Stark looked at me surprised "That's. So. AWESOME!" He said jumping up and down. "Woah there boy." I said putting my hands up just in case he fell on me. "Tell me more!" Stark said, well more like demanded. "Well, Loki and Thor are, well half brothers i guess." I said and chuckled. "Wow." Tony said. "That's amazing." Bruce said smiling. I smiled back at him. "MY GIRLFRIEND! AN ASGURDIAN!" Stark yelled. I raised an eyebrow at him, "What?" He asked me, i just shook my head and smiled, "You're so dumb and goofy." I said chuckling, "But that's what you love about me isn't it? Me being dumb and goofy!" I chucked again, "Yeah, yeah. I'll let you believe that." I joked at him. I looked shocked and playfully slapped me. I started laughing until i heard Nat through my earpiece. "Loki means to unleash the Hulk, keep Banner is the lab i'm in my way. Send Thor as well."