2

(Jenn's POV)

"Hey Jenn, we're just about to go pick up the one and only, STEVE ROGERS!" Coulson yelled as he ran up to me giving me a gigantic hug. Ever since i joined S.H.I.E.L.D Phil has been like my father that i never got to have. "Really?! And your gonna bring me along!?" I yelled back. Phil nodded like his head was about to fall off, i laughed a bit. "Go get changed!" Phil sand as he was walking away. "Yes sir!" I saluted him and walked away. Ever since he found out that my favorite superhero was Captain America, we've always been saluting each other. People might think we're crazy, but it doesn't mater!

I quickly made it to my room, took out my clothes and rushed to get changed. I'm a bog fan of wolfs and owls the most so i wore a wolf shirt and a owl necklace. Their just so cute! Especially when the wolf likes in the snow! Now that's just damn adorable.
"Knock knock" I heard someone knock, i quickly put on my beanie and opened the door finding Phil there, "Damn, you take forever to change!"
I playfully hit his arm, "Shut up!" I swear i heard him chuckle a bit, "Let's go before Fury yells at us for being late to pick up Steve."

(Skip to the part when Steve's in the jet)
It was pretty awkward at first, i didn't know what to do, either sit with Steve or stand with Phil. One of them two. Well i can't be bothered standing! Last time i did that, the jet was rumbling a bit making me fall on top of Clint, awkward i know! Especially when it was the time joining S.H.I.E.L.D. I simply sat down next to Steve, he looked at me and smiled, i gladly returned it, "Jenn Hexx, nice to meet you." I said sticking my hand out, "Steve Rogers ma'am." We shook hands simply and he returned reading whatever he was reading, "So this Doctor Banner-" I started to zone out staring at the wall like i was in deep sleep until Phil clicked his fingers at me, "Wha, what?" I said blinking my eyes a bit then looking at Phil, "um, never mind." I nodded and joined back into their conversation. "I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially. I sorta met you. i mean, i watched you while you were sleeping." This just got awkward. Steve turned his gaze on me, "Did you watch me sleep too?" He asked, "No, i was too busy beating the crap out of this man, UNTIL SOMEONE! And when i mean someone i mean Director Fury, HAD TO MAKE ME LEAVE THE MISSION!" He chuckled and stood up standing next to Phil. "You know it's a huge honor to have you on board." Phil said changing my subject, "I hope i'm the man for the job." Steve said looking outside, "You are, absolutely. We, ah, made some modifications with the uniform. I had a little design input." I stood up getting a little bored. Sure meeting my favorite superhero was awesome, and sure i was fangirling on the inside, but he seemed like he sorta didn't want to be here.

We finally made it the the Helecarrier. Finally! Fresh air! I was literally lying on the floor till i saw Steve looking at me weirdly. I just giggled and got up. "NATASHA ROMANOFF!" i yelled running to her. I was like the little kid who everyone loved, but some people liked me cause i would annoy the shit out of Fury. "JENN HEXX!" Natasha yelled back running towards me until we hugged each other. This was our thing, every time we see each other, even in public we would yell at each other and run for a hug. At first it was embarrassing for Nat, but she finally got used to it. We finally let go and i went back to Phil,"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers." Phil said "Ma'am" Steve said "Hi." Nat simply said amd turned her gaze to Phil, "They need you on the bridge, their starting." With that, Phil walked off. "It was quite the buzz around here finding you in the ice. Thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" "Trading cards?" Steve said making sure she said what he thought she said, "Their a vintage, his proud. Also, i heard some stuff about you Jenn, i heard about Fury making you abort a mission." I started babbling on about why he did that and that i was almost finished, Nat just laughed at me.

We found our way to Bruce Banner looking a bit lost, "Dr Banner!" Steve said taking his hand out, "Uh yeah hi, they told me you'll be coming." Bruce said shaking Steve's hand. "Word is you can find the cube." Steve said, "s that the only thing he cares about? "Is that the only word on me?" Bruce asked looking around, "Only word i care about." Bruce started to look at me, "Uh, Hi! Jenn Hexx." I said sticking my hand out, "Hi, Bruce Banner." He said shaking my hand. I decided to walk inside as the Helecarrier was going to lift off soon, "Well boys, i'll see you inside soon!" i said walking away. i made it inside and changed into my uniform.

By the time i was finished, Bruce and the rest we're already inside, i decided just to sit down and relax until the computers were beeping, "We got a hit! 67% match! no cross match, 79%!" An agent said, "Location?" Phil asked, all i heard was that the location was somewhere in Germany, great! "Captain, Striker. You guys are up. I smiled, slightly. "Striker, show Captain where his suit is." I nodded his lead him they way, "Hey, Jenn right?" He asked, i nodded. "I have a few questions." "Shoot" i said going around the corner, "First of all, why is your name Striker?" He asked following me behind, "I'm a trained assassin, i never miss." I simply said. "Cool, and why do you wear a mask?" He asked. I took a deep breath, "It's a long story, i'll tell you later." He nodded and we were finally where Steve's suit was, "Suit up and i'll meet you outside." I said patting his back and walked away.