11

(To make stuff easier, you can't see Jenn's wings because the wings go inside her when she doesn't want them.)

(Jenn's POV)

Steve and I nodded and we parted ways. "Tony!" he kept walking, "Tony!" I yelled a little louder, he turned around waiting for me, i quickly went up to him, "I'm coming with you." He frowned, "What? Am i gonna hold you?" Obviously he was confused, i chuckled slightly and showed him my wings, "You never told me you had wings!" I smiled slightly, "Yeah. There's lots of things you still need to know about me." Tony looked down for a minute, "Tell me when this is all over." He said. "Ok." I simply said and we were on our way for Tony to get his suit. All of a sudden he stopped, i frowned and stopped in front of him, "What?" I asked confused. "You. You called me Tony." I frowned harder, "Yeah, so what?" He looked at me in the eye, all of a sudden i feel lips on mine. He stepped back, "You never call me Tony." i chuckled, "Yeah, whatever!" We quickly made it to Tony's room. "I need to do a few upgrades on the suit." He said, I nodded, "I need some more weapons. I'll be back." Tony nodded and i ran past the corridors to where all the agents weapons were held. I quickly got all i needed, gun, 4 actually, and a bow and arrow. Yes, i can do archery! "Clint!" I yelled as i saw him walk past, "Jenn!" He yelled back, we did a giant bear hug! "Ready for the fight Jenn?" Steve asked from behind. I let go on Clint and looked at Steve, "As i'll ever be!" I smiled, "I never knew you could do archery!" He sounded amazed, "Almost better as me, but i'll always be better!" Clint said, "No!" I yelled at him. "Don't mind them their like babies everyday." Nat said as she walked up to us, "Natasha!" I yelled at her, "Clint's being mean!" I whined, "And Jenn's being mean!" Clint added on, "Yeah, what ever." Nat said, i pouted, "You're no fun!" Nat laughed a bit. It was silent for a minute or two. "I better go now, going to head out with Tony." I said, Bye!" Nat and Clint said at the same time while Steve looked at me confused, "You'll see later." I said to him and ran off.

"Bout time you came, what happened?" Tony asked in his suit. "Got held up with Clint." I said smiling slightly, "Let's fly." With that, Tony took off with a head start. I quickly got to the air and caught up with Tony, "No fair! I wasn't ready!" I said whining, i couldn't tell wether he smiling or anything, but i could feel him smirking. He looked down my body and up again, "Nice wings." Tony said regaining his vision, "Thanks, i guess." I said rather confused.
We were flying towards Stark tower rather fast. I haven't used my wings in a while so i was learning how to fly again. We weren't even at Stark Tower yet, well i guess we were close, but i could see the tesseract with Dr Selvig in this machine thing on the roof. We quickly flew faster towards Stark Tower. "Shut it down Dr Selvig." Tony said making him turn around, "It's too late! She can't stop now, She want's to show us something! A new universe." By then i was bored of his little speech, "Ok, whatever." I shot fire at the machine." Instead of the machine being destroyed, the fire rebounded causing all 3 of us the fly back. "Whoa." I simply said, "Jenn, look. It's Loki." Tony said, i looked down. There was a murderer. Not my brother. "Plan B" Tony said. What's plan B? TOny started flying down towards Loki, i did the same. Tony landed and started walking, JARVIS then took his suit off piece by piece. Me walking in with Loki. We looked at each other, i glared at him, hate in my eyes. I could tell that he felt sad but i couldn't care less. He murdered my best friend and father. We quietly walked in. "Please tell me you're going to appeal in my humanity." Loki said as we walked in. "Uh, actually, i planning to threaten you."Tony replied, i frowned, "You should've left you armour on for that." For once, i agreed with Loki. Once. Once. "Yeah, see you got the mileage, you got the glow stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?" Really Tony? A drink? I quietly sat down on the couch and listened to their conversation. "Stalling me won't change anything." Loki smiled, but in an evil way, "No, no. Threaten. No drink? You sure? I'm having one." Tony poured a glass of, well i'm not too sure what his gonna drink. Loki walked up to the glass window, "The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will changed that. What have i to fear?" Loki said, "The Avengers." I said simply looking at him, he looked confused, "It's what we call ourselves, we're like a team. You know, Earth's mightiest heroes thing." I said simply again, "Yes, i've met them." Loki stated, "Let's do a head count here, your brother, the demi god. A Super Soldier, living legend who kind of lives up to a legend. A man with breath taking, anger manage issues. A girl who has been trained as an assassin since she was little, now she never misses, another couple assassins, And you! Big fella, You've managed to piss off every single one of them." It was true, i'm super pissed, "That was the plan." Loki replied walking about the place. "Not a great plan." I said. "When they come, and they will. They'll come for you." Tony said adding on my comment. "I have an army." Loki said. "We have a Hulk." Tony stated. "Oh, i thought the beast had wondered off." Loki said, i am now confused, "You're missing the point. Theres no throne, theres no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you. Cause if we can't protect it, we can damn well sure of avenge it." I wanted to clap at that, it was beautiful! Loki was getting madder. He walked up towards Tony. "How will your friends have time for me, when they're too busy fighting you." Loki was trying to turn Tony into one is his monkey's, yeah not a good idea. His chest has an arc reactor so it won't work. Loki out his sceptre towards Tony's chest. Nothing, again? Nothing. "It normally works." He said looking at his sceptre if anything was wrong. "Well performance issues, you know. not uncommon, one out of five." All if a sudden Loki grabs Tony's throat and throws him out of the building. "Tony!"