8

(Jenn's POV)

Loki's wants to unleash the Hulk? I decided to stay quiet, luckily Fury walked in just at the right time. "What are you doing Mr. Stark?" Fury asked walking in towards the middle of the room, "Uh, kind of wondering the same thing about you." Tony replied, "You're supposed to be locating the tesseract." Fury said furiously. "We are, he models locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit we'll get the location in half a mile." Bruce said. They continued talking discussing what ever they were discussing. The computer beeping, i looked at it, 'Phase 2' it said. "What's phase 2?" Stark and I asked at the same time looking at the screen then to Fury. I saw Steve come in with a weapon? He placed the weapon on the table making a loud bang noise, "Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me." Weapons?! Fury walked closer and closer towards the weapon, "Rogers we gathered everything related to the tesseract, does not mean-" Stark cut him off, "I'm sorry Nick, what were you lying?" Stark showed us a diagram of the weapon with a bright blue thing, guessing it was the cube. Fury looked a bit shocked but was trying to hide it. I can read people's face expression pretty well. "I was wrong Director, the world hasn't changed a bit." All of a sudden Thor and Nat walked in. I looked at Thor and smiled at him, he gladly returned the smile. "Did you know about this?" Bruce asked Nat as she walked in. Guess he isn't gonna ask me because i was on a lot of missions. "You want to think about removing yourself from the environment Doctor?" Nat asked seriously. Never saw her THIS serious. Bruce started talking, but Thor came up to me and decided to have a chat, "You know everything? He asked, i nodded. All of a sudden he gave me a big hug, "Um, T-Thor, can't b-breath." I gasped, "Oh sorry." He said and gently placed me back down. "I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D is using the tesseract to build weapons with mass destructions." Bruce said pointing towards the diagram. "It's because of him." Fury pointed towards Thor. "Me" Thor asked quite confused, "Last year Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge mass steady-" I started to zone out and i looked at Loki's sceptre. It started to glow. I looked around if anyone was thinking the same about it, NOPE! I'm the only one who could see it glow. "My people were nothing but peace with your planet." Thor said causing me to concentrate again, "But you're not the only people out there, are you? And you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched. They can't be controlled." I raised my eyebrow, "Like how you control the cube?" Steve said. "Your work with the tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It's a signal to all the realms that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war." Thor said quite madly. "A higher form?" Steve asked. "You forced our hand, we had to come up with some-." Stark cut Fury off. "A nuclear deuteron, because that calms everything right down." Fury turned towards Stark, "Tell me again how you made you fortune Stark." Steve decided to talk, "I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark will be neck deep."
"Wait, hold on, how is this all about me?" Stark asked stepping forwards Steve, "I'm sorry isn't everything?" Steve replied. This is gonna be a long day! "I thought humans were more evolved than this." Thor was right. Everyone was arguing, fighting... Then there's me... "Guys!" I shouted seeing that Loki's sceptre was starting to glow. No one heard me. "Guys!" I said again "SHUT IT!" I yelled making everyone stay silent, everyone was looking at me, surprised faces that i was pretty loud. Then everyone started arguing again, "UGH!" i said lying on a chair. "What are we a team? No, no. We're a chemical mixture that creates chaos. We're a time bomb." Bruce stated. I stayed silent not getting evolved in the fight Suddenly i found Bruce holding Loki's sceptre. I found my head feeling heavy, i leaned myself on the table. Suddenly the computer started beeping. Bruce walked towards it, he looked shocked. All of a sudden, BOOM! I felt the floor crumble, i fell down, something smashing towards my head causing me to black out.