6

(Jenn's POV)

"Blueberry?" Stark asked Steve and i. I grabbed a handful of blueberries chewing slowly, "Thanks." I said with the blueberries in my mouth, Stark smirked at me. "Yet, you're confused about why they didn't want you around." Steve replied not getting any blueberries. Stark continued talking as i decided to get more blueberries. What can i say? I LOVE blueberries. And strawberries, and raspberries. I should probably stop now. Stark looked at me as i was taking blueberries. I quickly got more blueberries, smiled at him and went back to my seat munching on the blueberries. "I think Loki's trying to wind us up. This is a man who means to start a war, and if we don't stay focused he'll secede. We have orders, we should follow them." Steve said looking at everyone. Guess he wants me to follow orders... I DO FOLLOW ORDERS! "Following is not really my style." Tony said eating blueberries, "And you're all about style aren't you."

This is going to be fun, the Soldier vs the Genius. "Someone bring popcorn." I said looking at both of them, Bruce slightly chuckled. "Of the people in this room is, A, wearing a spangly outfit, and b, not of use." I looked down at what i was wearing. Mine was quite similar to Steve's. "Hmm..." I said, "I'm gonna go get some food." I jumped off my chair and walked out. As much as i wanted to stay and watch the fight. I couldn't. I'M DAMN HUNGRY! Even though i had blueberries...

"What have i missed?" I asked as i walked in with coffee for everyone, "Not much." Bruce said not looking up at his work. "Here ya go." I said placing coffee next to Stark, then Bruce. "Thanks." Bruce said. "Can i ask you a question?" Stark asked. I looked around, "Me?" I asked not sure of who he was talking to. "Why do you wear a mask?" He asked looking at me. "Long story, want me to shorten it?" I said sitting down. "Sure." He said, "I don't like people seeing my face until they deserve my trust." I said looking at both Stark and Bruce. "Who has your trust so far?" Bruce asked curiously, "Fury, Nat, Clint and Phil." I said smiling slightly. 'What will it take to gain your trust?" Stark asked. I thought for a minute or two, "To gain trust, you must earn it." I simply said, then i walked out not sure of where to go.

I walked towards my room, luckily it wasn't too far away. I opened the door, quickly shut it and took of my mask letting my somewhat long black hair go around my body. I sighed slightly. "SO THAT'S WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!" I heard someone yell, i quickly looked up seeing Stark at my door. "STARK!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. "WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE SO BADLY!?" I asked furiously.

(Tony's POV)

"To gain trust, you must earn it." Jenn said and walked out. Damn, i wish i could see what she looked like. Wait. What am i saying? Do i like her? It might be true. "I'll be back." I said to Bruce and walked out. I saw her walk towards her room, i quickly followed her. I heard her sigh slightly and i opened the door, "SO THAT'S WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!" I yelled, oops! "STARK!" She yelled at me and threw a pillow at me. The pillow smells like her. ARGH, SHUT UP! "WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE SO BADLY?" Jenn's yelled. "I was curious." I said holding my hands up in. To be honest, when i first met her, i thought that she was beautiful, even though i couldn't see her face, but i could see her brown haze eyes. Quite like mine.

(Jenn's POV)

"I was curious." Stark simply said. I quickly went up to him and grabbed his shirt, "Like i said, to gain trust, you must earn it. I'm not too sure if you earn it now." "Feisty, i like it." Stark said calmly. I groaned, and gave him a glare. "Look, i'm sorry." Stark said looking down. I sighed, "Sorry i was too harsh at you." I said looking at him. "You shouldn't be sorry." Stark said looking down at the floor as if there was something on the floor that was amazing. I lifted his head so he would look at me. I gave him a smile, "You're forgiven." I said. I found myself looking straight into his eyes with him doing the same. We started at each others eyes like there was something amazing there. I never really noticed his eye colour. It was like mine. Brown hazel. I felt something warm on my lips. Stark was kissing me. I didn't know what to do. I just closed my eyes and felt myself kissing him back. Fireworks were everywhere now. Everything seemed to be perfect. We both slowly backed away breathing slightly heavily. "Um, Jenn, I really like you. Ever since i saw you. Even though i couldn't see your face, i saw your eyes instead and thought they were beautiful." Stark said looking into my eyes again, "W-what i'm trying to say is. I really love-" I cut him off with another kiss on the lips. Shorter this time. "I love you too." i said smiling slightly. Finally, i got that off my chest. Stark smiled widely at me and hugged me putting my legs on his waist. I laughed slightly, Be my girlfriend?" Stark asked, "Only if you be my boyfriend." I replied. He smiled and gently kissed my lips and put me back to the ground. "Come on." He said, gesturing that we go out back to Bruce, "Just a sec." I said getting me mask, "Let's go." I said, he smiled once again and held my hand.

I GET SO MANY COMMENTS SAYING THAT THINGS ESCALATED QUICKLY SO NOW I SAY THAT YOU WERE WARNED FROM THE BLURB THING THAT THIS WAS THE THE FIRST FANFIC EVER, THEREFORE THE STUPIDEST!