1

"Agent Hexx! We need you back to base!" Fury yelled in my ear piece
"But Director! I'm quite busy in this mission if you haven't realized!" I said as i knocked out a few men.
"Agent! I don't care!" I was pretty angry that he was taking me out of the mission.
"Fine!" I spat
I mumbled a few words as i walked back to the jet.
"I heard Fury wanted us." Clint said as i took a seat next to him, he started fiddling with my blue mask, but i just pushed his hand away.
"Yep! And i was in the middle of beating the crap out of some person!" Clint just chuckled and flew our jet high in the air.

We finally arrived at base and headed to Fury's office. I walked in and started yelling, "Fury! What the heck! You tell me to go in a mission, then you decided to fall back?! What do you have to say for yourself!?"
"Agent, first of all, its DIRECTOR Fury, and second of all i have a reason. We have captured the Tesseract." Director Fury said sounding strict. My eyes widened. "Hawkeye will show you the way." I nodded and walked out of Fury's office. "So, he captured the tesseract." Clint nodded, "You knew about it?" I asked, he nodded, "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" I started to hit Clint's arm, "ow, ow, ow,OW! SORRY! I had orders!" I took a big sigh, "Well, i'm gonna go change into my proper uniform, see you in a bit."
I left to my rooms, opened my closet and took my uniform and got dressed.

I stepped out of my room seeing Clint waiting outside waiting for me, "Bout time, com'on lets go." He said as he started walking, i rolled my eyes and started walking. We finally made our way, "Hawkeye! Striker! (my name) Where the hell were you two?!" Clint opened his mouth to answer but i beat him to is, "I decided to go and get changed into my proper uniform." Director nodded as he understood and went and stood next to Dr Selvig.

I started to space out until i saw the tesseract making weird noises. I looked straight at it as it started glowing, extremely bright as well that i had to cover my eyes.

Next thing i know it, there's a man standing in front of the tesseract. Agents started to step forward looking at the suspicious man. I stood my ground. Creepily, the man started smiling. I quickly made my way next to Clint. He was next to Director Fury. It was silent for a few moments, just staring at the random person until Director Fury spoke up, "Sir, please put down the spear!"
The man stood up, looked at his spear looking thing, looked back up and started to fire blue stuff from the spear. Clint pushed both, me and Director Fury away from what ever he just shot. I started to roll across the room. I took out my gun and started to loom around the room. Almost every agent was shooting at this man, i just stood there waiting for a perfect time, unlike most agents who just randomly started shooting. The man was fighting back, i started to shoot at him, he turned his gaze at me, he started walking up to me, without me notcing, he took off my mask, "Clover, i do not wish to harm you." He said, Clover? What the what? "My name is not Clover!" I yelled back and started to shoot again, he... flew? Yeah into me causing me to fly back. "Sorry." He simply said and returned his gaze to the other agents.

I slowly stood up grabbing my mask putting it back on while seeing every man on the ground. Clint started to stand but was instantly grabbed by this man. The man pointed his spear to Clint's chest, "CLINT!" I yelled, i was running towards them until Director Fury stopped me, i looked at Clint, his eyes! His eyes turned black! Then blue and he put his gun back into his gun holder thing, i never really knew what it was called. As the man started doing the same to surviving men, Fury got the tesseract and put it in his briefcase thing. "Com'om." Fury whispered to me, i slowly got up and followed behind him until the man talked, "Please don't. I still need that and that girl." Me? Why would he want me?! "This doesn't need to get any messy." Fury replied looking over his shoulder, "Of course it does, I've come too far for anything else. I am Loki, of Asgard." So the mans name was Loki! "Loki? Brother of Thor!" Dr Selvig said as he stood up, "Jenn, get out of here." Fury said to me, i nodded and walked out, "Clover, wait!" Loki said, "My names not Clover!" I yelled as i ran through the corridor.

I had to get out of here! I started walking around finding a way out. I've never really been in these HQ before, well i have like 3 times but i've always had someone to help me around. I can only remember a few directions around the place. I finally found Maria... With Clint and the rest of that damn gang. They were hopping into a car. "MARIA!" I yelled making everyone turn at me, i took out my gun and started shooting at the car as they realized they were found. "Jenn! What's going on?" Maria yelled at me "Clint! I dunno! That man with the spear!" Maria had heard enough and dragged me into a car with her as we were chasing after them. Maria took a short cut and we somehow became in front of them. "Do whatever you can!" Maria yelled at me, i moved to the top of the car and started shooting at them but then Maria turned us so we were facing their car, "Are you crazy!" I yelled as i went back inside. Maria ignored me and tried to keep the car in control. She started shooting, i just sat there a bit shocked, "Well what are you waiting for? Start shooting!" She yelled at me, i quickly reloaded my gun and started shooting. We were almost outside as we started to skid on the road, we did a 360 turn. We were now behind them. I looked behind me and saw that the building was collapsing. "Quickly!" I yelled. Maria was struggling as bits of small bricks were falling on us. AND WE WERE NEARLY OUT! I tried to make a force field around the car, i don't know why but my powers weren't working. Too late, lots of bricks were now on the car causing us to stop. I think Loki and the rest made it out just fine. Am i alive? Am i? Am i? Am i? OH MY GOD I MADE IT!
"Hill? Hexx?" I heard through my ear piece, but Maria had a walki-talkie.
"A lot of men still under, dunno how many survivors." Maria replied
"Sound the general call, i want every living soul looking for that briefcase."
"Yes sir." I said, i beat Maria to it.
Fury also said some more but i went looking for people who were still alive.
"What do we do?" Coulson asked