12

(Jenn's POV)

I could hear Tony's screams, i quickly made it towards the window and jumped off with my wings out. "Grab my hand!" I yelled, "No!" He replied, "Are you crazy!?" I asked trying to grab his hand. All of a sudden i could hear something above me, i stopped and looked up, it was is armour! The Iron Man suit quickly wrapped itself onto Tony right before he was about to crash. He flew back up towards me, "Told ya." He said and flew up, i rolled my eyes and did the same. "And theres one other person you pissed off. His name was Phil." With that, Toy shot Loki with his repulser. I could hear something going on, on top of Stark Tower, i looked up and saw a black portal, creatures pouring out. "Army." I reminded myself. I guess Tony heard because i heard him mumble something and fly up towards the portal. I quickly did the same shooting (with my gun) at them. Right now, Tony was above me and i was below him shooting at the rest of the Chitauri who got away from Tony. This was crazy! I could hear explosions above me making my ears have a ringing noise, luckily it went away after a short while.  I quickly put my gun back into its holder thing and started to make a fire whip. A long one too! I started wrapping my whip around the Chitauri and smashed them together, burnt them or threw them away far. Great! Some of the Chitauri got away from me! I could hear the peoples screams below me, i took a deep breath. For once, i don't know what to do! I  closed my eyes and took another deep breath. I opened my eyes and started whipping at the Chitauri. I could feel a pain on my back, i quickly turned around. One of the Chitauri and shot me. I quickly wrapped my whip around its foot and made it fall. i then smashed it against some buildings. I unwrapped my whip and let it fall. I smirked and looked below at Stark Tower. Loki and Thor were there fighting. Where the heck are Nat and the rest!? I looked around and started to whip the Chitauri again and again.

"Stark, Hexx. "We're heading north east" Nat said, "What? Did you stop for drive through?" I chuckled and started to fire them. Stark said something else, but i couldn't really make what he said. Stark was flying around Stark Tower, Chitauri chasing him. Crazy! All of a sudden i could hear a jet flying by, i stopped what i was doing and looked down. THE FINALLY CAME! I flew down towards them, sitting on the top making sure they don't get hurt. If you know what i mean. "About time you came!" I shouted through my ear piece. "Cap was a bit cautious, making sure it was fine." Clint replied, "Are you sitting on top of the jet?" Clint added on, i made a poker face, "No." I said, "Yeah sure!" Clint replied, i looked around to see how he could tell. I looked at the front window (where the driver sits) I could see Clint smirking at me, then concentrating on where he was flying, i smiled and continued shooting at the Chitauri. 

We made it towards Stark Tower, i could see that Thor and Loki were still fighting. Clint started shooting at him (through the jet). Loki looked mad and pushed Thor out of the way and shoot at us making one of our engines on fire, "I'll try to fix it!" I said through my earpiece while i made it towards the engine, "You could get burnt!" Steve said, obviously worried for me. "Don't worry about her!" Clint said, Steve and Clint continued talking but i ignored them and tried to fix the engine. "Theres nothing i can do!" I yelled, "Everything's burnt to hell!" I added on. "Guess we're gonna crash land!" Nat said, "No, only you guys!" I said and flew off the jet, i heard Clint scoff, "Need help?" I asked, "We'll be fine!" Nat yelled, i hesitated but flew away, but not too far so i could keep a close eye on them 

Luckily they landed just fine. The started to walk out of the jet, well more like jogged. I landed towards them, "You guys alright?" i asked concerned. "Fine." Nat said nodding at me, i nodded back and looked around. "We gotta get back up there!" Steve said, we all started running towards Stark Tower. After a short jog, we all looked up at the portal. A giant creature came out. It looked like a skeleton and very long. As if a snake has bones. We all stood our ground, not sure what to do. The creature started flying over us. Chitauri were on the creature and were jumping off towards the building, some went into the building, others went on the side of the building. "Stark, you seeing this?" Steve said through his ear piece. "I see, still working on believing. Where's Banner, has he shown up yet?" "Banner?" I asked rather confused. "Just keep me posted." Tony replied. We all went behind a taxi to think of a plan. "We got civilians trapped in there." Clint said pointing towards a building. "Their fish in a barrel down there." Steve said looking off in the distance. Nat started shooting the Chitauri around us , Clint went off doing the same. "We got this, go." Nat said "You think you can hold them off?" Steve said looking at Clint. "Captain, it would be my genuine pleasure."