10

(Jenn's POV)

"Jenn!" Someone yelled, i opened my eyes. I was at a different place as i was when i fell. I took my surroundings, i was at engine 3. I stood up finding Steve, "Steve!" I yelled, he turned around. "You're awake!" He said and ran up to me and hugged me. i returned the hug. "Look, you go make sure Loki doesn't escape, ok?" Steve said, i nodded and ran towards where Loki was kept locked.

I finally made it and opened the door finding, not Loki in the cage but Thor. I looked to my right and there was Loki. "The humans think us immortal, shall we test that?" Loki went to the control panel. All of a sudden someone was passed out behind me, Coulson was now next to me, i slightly smiled. "Move away, please." Loki started backing away, while Coulson moved forward, i made my way near the cage also near Thor trying to get him out. "You like this?We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destroyer, even i don't know what it does.." Coulson started to fire his gun thing up, "You wanna find out?" All of a suddem Loki was behind Coulson. Loki stabbed him. "PHIL!" I yelled running up to him, tears in my eyes. "No!" I heard Thor yell. "Phil, you're gonna be alright! Don't die!" I said trying to to heal him. My powers did't allow to heal others who have been stabbed to the heart. "Jenn." Phil said, i started crying even more, "We both knew i was a goner anyway." He stated to wrong, "No! Shut up Coulson, stop thinking negatively." I said warping a cloth around chest hoping he would stop bleeding. All of a sudden Loki opened the hatch, next thing i know it. Thor was sent flying down. "Thor!" I yelled, but not leaving Coulson's side. I looked at Loki in the eye, Loki did the same. "You're gonna loose." Coulson said, Loki turned his gaze on Coulson,

"Am i?" Loki asked,

"It's in your nature." Coulson replied,

"Your heroes are scattered, Your floating fortress, falls from the sky. Where is my disadvantage?"

"You lack of conviction." Coulson replied,

"I don't think I-" All of a sudden Loki was sent flying backbreaking the wall.

"So thats what it does." I smiled slightly and turned my gaze to Coulson, "Come on, Phil.You are going to live!" I said placing my hands on his chest trying to heals him. "Jenn, stop it. Your powers don't allow it to heal people who have been stabbed in the heart. He said. "I can always try!" I said, Coulson placed his hands on mine and removed mine from his chest. My hands were now covered with blood. "No, i can't loose you!" I said sobbing, Coulson wiped away my tears trying to comfort me. "You're my best friend, like my dad i never had." Coulson smiled slightly, "And your my best friend AND like a daughter i never had." I smiled at him. All of a sudden Fury and a couple agents appeared "Sorry boss the guy rabbited." I chuckled slightly, Coulson's always funny no matter what and always makes me smile. "Just stay awake. Eyes on me." Fury said crouching down in front of Coulson. "I'm clocking out here." He replied, "Not an option."

"It's ok boss, this was never gonna work, if they didn't have something to-" He didn't finish his sentence. I cried harder this time, hands still covered in blood. The medical staff appeared and took Coulson away, Fury came next to me. "You did good Agent." I looked at him, "And what did i do? I let Loki stab him! And now his dead!" I said, Fury shook his head, "Even though you knew your powers wouldn't let you heal people who are stabbed to the heart, you never lost faith in him." I nodded, Fury was like a second father to me. Fury put his arms around me, i cried in his chest. He put his hands to his earpiece, "Agent Coulson is down." Another agent replied, "A medical team is on your way to your location now." Their already here though, "Their already here." Fury replied. "They called it" Fury added on. He took his hand off his earpiece, "Come on." He said with me still in his arms.

We made our way towards the main room. Fury told me to sit down so i did. Hands still covered in his blood. I heard the door open, i turned around and saw Stark and Steve walk in. both sat next to me. Stark gave me a hug, knowing that Coulson and i were really close. "These were in Phil Coulson's jacket, guess he never did get you to sign them." Fury threw the cards onto the table. Fury continued talking, i just put my arms on the table a long with me head trying to stop my tears. "There was an idea, Stark and Hexx knows this, called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles we never could. Phil Coulson died, still believing in that idea, in hero's." Stark stood up for a second and left. "Well, it's an old fashioned emotion." Fury said, guessing to Steve. We both sat there for a few minutes until i spoke up, "Wanna see how Stark's doing?" Steve nodded, "Yeah ok." We both stood up and left looking for Stark.

We finally found him at where Coulson died. "Was he married?" Steve asked, Tony answered before i could, "No, he was a, cellist. I think." I went up to him and hugged him from behind. He put his arms where mine were, "I'm sorry, he seemed like a good man." Steve said looking down, Tony chuckled slightly, "He was an idiot, i let go of Tony, "What?" I asked not sure of what i just heard. "Why? For believing?" Steve asked. Tony DID just say Coulson was an idiot. "For taking on Loki alone." I cleared my throat, "He was doing his job, plus he was with Jenn." Steve said. Tony nodded, "Sorry." He said to me I nodded at him. Steve and Tony started walking towards each other fighting. 'Great!' I thought. "First time you lost a soldier?" Steve asked, "We are not soldiers!" They started blabbing on about something, but i was looking at my hands. You could see my hand print well because of the blood. I decided to listen to Stark and Steve's conversation and walked towards them "Now Loki needs a power source, if you can put together a list-" Stark cut him off "He made it personal."

"That's not the point."

"That is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?"

"To tear us apart." I said

" Yeah, divide conquers. Great, but, he knows he has to take us out to win, right? That's what he want. He wants to beat us, he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience."

""Right, i cut his act in Germany." Steve said

"Right, thats just previous! This is opening night. Loki, his a full till diva! He wants flowers, he wants parades, a monument built in the sky's with his name plastered... Son of a bitch"