Get Out!

I spent the rest of the afternoon in the garden. The old folk really had amazing stories to tell and it was nice listening to all of them. I had been talking with Joe, an old veteran who lost his leg, when Trevor appeared. He walked right behind me and smacked the back of my head.

“Ow! What was that for!” I said rubbing my head.

“That was for the mashed potatoes and this,” he said as he whacked me again. “Is because I can.” I glared at him and just had that stupid grin on his face.

“Young man you never hit a lady ever!” we both looked at Joe. I smiled the old man was standing up for me.

“Oh sir you’re misunderstanding, she is my sister we’re just having a little fun.” I pretended to gag. I would hate to be his sister. Seriously, I don’t know how Stella can put up with that arrogant jerk.

“Well, in that case a little sibling rivalry never hurt anyone.” He smiled at me. “Hit him back sweetheart.” I was beginning to like Joe.

I grinned, “With pleasure sir.” With all the strength I had I punched him right in the gut. Trevor’s smile had vanished and he clutched his stomach with one hand.

“Right then, we’re going home now.” He grabbed my arm and started pulling me toward the exit.

“Bye everyone! It was nice meeting you all.” I waved as I was dragged away.

“Oh you are so going to get it.”

“Somebody’s angry.”

“Sure am. Now come on I’d like to get home before I turn a hundred and fifty.”

“But I can’t leave the doctors want me here one more day.”

“Yea and I convinced them otherwise.”

 “How did you do that?”

“Have you forgotten who I am?”

“Oh right..” Something didn’t add up. Trevor wasn’t holding onto his stomach any more, actually he seemed perfectly fine. But what really confused me was why were still running.

“Hurry up get dressed.” We finally made it back to my room Trevor had thrown some clothes at my face.

“Uh… These aren’t mine…”

“Yea there mine… Put them on we have to go.” I walked in to the bathroom and stared at them.

“Well where are my clothes?”

“My mother threw them out… She said something about them being too old, but never mind that put them on.”

“Did you ever once think that Stella’s clothes could have been… Oh I don’t know a little more suitable!” I started to put on the boxers (wow breezy…) and an over grown tee shirt.

“Yea I guess I really didn’t think that through… Are you done yet?” Trevor said as he opened the door. We both just awkwardly stood there for a moment. “I should get you to wear my clothes more often…” He smirked.

“GET OUT!” I screamed and threw a baggy sweatshirt at him and he shut the door chuckling. (GAH! Stupid bat! Freaking Pervert!) I put the rest of the clothes on and walked out not even daring to look in his direction.

“Took you long enough. Let’s go!” He grabbed my arm once again and we started running.

“If you sorted out the doctor situation, then why are we still running? It has been bugging me and I need and an answer.

“Because you know your little friend that you sort of killed back in the woods.”

“Marco is not my friend! And what’s this got to do with that bastard anyways?”

Trevor stopped dead in his tracks and looked me in the eyes “I can smell his blood.”

“Oh that is a problem…” 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello people! I hoped you enjoyed chapter 15, I cant belive i'm at fifteen its just crazy! Anyway i've recently become obsessed with Doctor Who. If you don't know it then you should look it up because you are missing out! Anyway thats all for now. STAY AWESOME! *Fun Fact: Dolphines sleep with one eye open. (I think it's because they're a little paranoid...)