Holy Crap It's A Freaking Camaro!

I was relieved to see the last set of stairs, but that soon turned into disappointment as I saw two familiar faces. Trevor and Damon had just entered the building. (Ugh! Not these guys too! Well, at least it’s just those two.) Before I could even think of an escape plan from them, Tyson entered the building and shoved himself between the two. (Seriously!?!) (…Maybe if I just-) I wasn’t able to finish my train of thought because I had missed the last step and fell flat on my face.(Ah come on give me a break!)

“Ugh! Ow…”I groaned. Pushing myself up and rubbed my sore cheek I wincing as my hand made its way up to the side of my forehead. That was going to bruise tomorrow… I looked at the entrance. All three boys were now staring at me with mused expressions. (Uh… Guess it’s time to book it.) I sprinted as fast as humanly possible to the back office. But then again none of them were human.

“Like hell I’ll let you get out of my sight again.” Damon said grabbing my foot. I was so close to safety, my front half was inside my little hideout, while my legs were practically getting pulled out of their sockets. I had a knack for holding on to things for dear life, and this time I’m only using one hand. I couldn’t help being proud of my brute strength. Just when I thought my legs were going to fall off, someone had pushed into the extra space. His chest was pressed against my back and I was beginning to lose air. This was probably the most awkward I have ever felt.

Before I could even begin to freak out, they suddenly grabbed my wrist and I froze in pain. Two seconds later I was pulled backwards. I was half expecting to see Tyson holding my wrist because he is the smallest of the trio and it would have been easier for him to fit, but it was Trevor who was tightly grasping my arm.

“What were you trying to suffocate her or something? Look she’s all red.” Tyson was pointing at me looking at me with a little concern in his voice. (When you see a girl gasping for air you give it to her, not put your entire body weight on her.) I saw Tyson smirk, he was reading my thoughts again. Rather than yelling at him, I began worrying over how much damage Trevor was going to cause if he continued to hold to my wrist.

“Trevor let go.” I said trying to pull my hand free with my other hand.

“No!” He said like a child, tightening his grip simultaneously. I stopped tugging my arm and clenched my jaw shut.

(Trevor please let go. I promise I won’t escape.) I didn’t dare say this out loud. It would hurt my pride too much. It didn’t really help much because the only person who wouldn’t know what I was saying was Damon. Tyson’s furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and Trevor let go. For the next five minutes, Tyson and Damon just scolded me. Trevor just stood there making a few snide comments here and there. They kept mentioning things like punishment and how I’m one of the stupidest pets for thinking that I could escape successfully. I wasn’t really paying attention. My eyes were focused on the stair case. Marco was up there for too long and I didn’t want to keep sticking around.

“Oh no spare me,” I said dripping with sarcasm. “Can we go now?” The trio looked at me confused.

“That’s it? No, I hate you all I’m going to keep running away crap?” Damon said glaring at me skeptically.

“I don’t necessarily hate you. I just hate what you guys put me through, and I will always try to escape, I don’t enjoy being caged up. So can we leave now?” I said heading for the door. As we got closer Trevor held onto my upper arm, he probably figured out there was something wrong with my hand. I took one last look at the lobby before leaving. My eyes narrowed as I saw Marco smiling at me with a wicked grin.

When we made it to the parking lot a shiny, black car caught my attention.

“Holy crap it’s a… a… A Freaking CAMARO!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed chapter 9. If you haven't figured it out Camaros are my dream car. hehe that kind of rhymed ^__^ STAY AWESOME! *Fun Fact: Every second there are 418 Kit Kat fingers eaten in the world