Not Another Vampire Story

**FOR THE LOVE OF G-D IF I KNOW YOU IN REAL LIFE PLEASE DON'T READ THIS (>_<) I mean that in the most polite way possible, but this doesn't really show my sophisticated writing (maybe read my poems instead?), I started it when I was fourteen and although I love it to death, I am super duper blarg (interpret that however you like) about it. If I do not know you please feel free to ignore this message. If I do know you and you still are reading this anyways then... Fine, be that way I don't care.. (okay yes I do!! But I can't control you so just... )ENJOY**

If you think this is one of those stories were some stupid girl decides to take a walk in the middle of the night and gets kidnapped by none other than a ridiculously good looking vampire. (Which reminds me why do they have to be really good looking or so ugly you die by just looking at them? Why can’t they be average good looking or average ugly? Anyways I’m getting off topic) Then you're wrong...well not entirely...But I’m not some stupid chick and i don't go walking in the middle of the night, without being prepared of course. You know like bringing your favorite sword with you when taking a stroll.

See I have what people call "trust issues." Well then again who doesn't after seeing their family dead and covered in their own blood on your kitchen floor. But that’s a different story. I have a lot of stories, kinda happens when you’re traveling the country looking for the man who killed the people you love. I was really into that whole "revenge" thing at the time. This story in particular is how I met my first vampire...

Let me just catch you up. I had been living in the city at the time, New York City that is, it was great place for hiding and for making money. I would make most of my living "selling" Girl Scout cookies. It was easy, all I had to do was put my dirty blonde hair in pigtails, tilt my head to the side, put a big smile on, and look up at them innocently with my light brown/hazel eyes. My young looking face actually helps me out at times (sort of what a dog looks like when he's begging for food. And if you haven't realized that is what I look like.) At first I felt bad about the people never getting their cookies because girl scouts are the shit especially the mint ones, but New York is expensive and I needed the money.

Tonight however, I wasn't selling cookies. I was just getting my mail which required me to go down to the lobby, my apartment was a little expensive, I would hardly eat some days because of it, but hey i like to live in style and know I don’t have to cut through any creepy alley ways to get home because get this, I didn't want to get kidnapped. I had finally made it down stairs after realizing that the elevator door was never going to open. Now that your all caught up I'd like to get my mail.

"Hi Mr. Parker" I said sweetly Mr. Parker was the hotel manager. He was a nice old man he was probably the only person I ever have a conversation with. It was unfortunate that his wife past a few months ago he loved her and she loved him. His eyes always look so sad now, but whenever I see him they brighten a bit it makes me feel good knowing I can cheer him up.

"Good Evening Miss Oz, (that’s my name got a problem with it, I don't care) would you like your mail?"

"Yes please." I chirped.

"You still carry that silly screw driver around?" (I should probably mention I'm not entirely human we left my father when I was three from what I heard he's a total ass. I blame my powers and the way my life is on him. Any ways like i mentioned before I have a sword and walking around with that could be bad so I managed to turn it into a screwdriver and it turns back in to a sword when I need it to. Being new at the powers thing, I somehow gave it some kinda mind, no it doesn’t talk it just responds to my actions like if I’m good it becomes stronger and responds faster but if im mean its weak and sometimes doesn't respond at all.)

"Hmm that’s funny it your mail doesn't seem to be in your slot I'll go check the back." It was a while before someone returned. It was strange looking man with silver hair that was longer than mine, guys with long hair always creeped me out.

"Here you go." he said with in a deep and very creepy voice. I just kept looking at my mail.

"Um... thanks" I said and walked toward the stairs.

My mail usually contained crappy coupons but I wasn't 80 years old so it never really sparked my interest. As I walked up the stairs I walked into something that felt like a cement wall which caused me to fall on my ass, and as I looked up to see it wasn't a huge wall in the middle of the stairs but a man

"Oops sorry." i said while pushing myself up.

"It’s alright princess." he said showing his fangs at me.

"What did u call...me…ah…shit" then everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HI Awesome people! Thanks for reading my first story! I wrote this originally on Quizilla.(It's not finished don't worry.) If any one wants to read ahead it's there. I hope you liked it!