What The Hell Are You Doing Here?

After what seemed like forever, which in reality, was about a half hour, I left my little room taking my box with me. I ran up the stairs with glee.

“Hazah! Shower time!” I said getting out of my dirty clothes. I was a little hesitant to jump into the shower. I didn’t want to get shocked by the collar, but my fear was clouded by the warm steam that was drawing me closer and I threw all caution to the wind as jumped in.

Relief washed over me when I realized I wasn’t getting electrocuted any time soon. I took my time letting the warm water droplets wash over my face, it felt nice to be alone with my thoughts and not be judged at what I think. (Hey...you should probably check out your arm…) My inner thoughts made a valid point. With all the chaos I wasn’t really able to really examine my arm. I always dreamed of being a doctor, so whenever I got hurt, ( which was often…) I would always try to figure out what was wrong with me, even if I had no idea what the hell I was looking at. But me of all people, know that dreams get crushed.

Knowing that fact still didn’t stop me from making a diagnosis, I gingerly picked up my arm and noticed my wrist was a little swollen, I twisted it slightly from side to side and winced, probably do to my low pain tolerance. (How ironic.) It didn’t seem or feel broken so I concluded my analysis with just a sprained wrist.

After drying off I put on an oversized green t-shirt and some baggy blue sweat pants. (What? I wasn’t planning on impressing anyone anytime soon and this is comfy as hell.) I grabbed my med kit from under my bed. It was a small black, duffle bag that had everything, ranging from a hell load of band-aids to cold flu medicine. The emergency kit boxes never had enough of what I needed. (Go figure…) I was trying to wrap my arm up, when aggressive banging was coming from my front door. (Gah! I totally forgot about the rent! Kenny’s going to kill me this is the third time this month I’ve asked for an extension I knew he wasn’t going to give me another.)

“Shit shit shit!” I said dropping the ace bandage, guess I’ll have to fail at putting that on some other time… “I’m coming!” I shouted when the banging would not cease.

“Oz! Open the door!” I could hear Kenny’s aggression. (Ah hell no! here I am trying to look for spare change for the rent and your yelling at me! Me! I think I’ll take my time now thank you.) I slowed my pace on purpose I even whistled a little tune while I was at it.

When I finally realized I was going to be short a few bucks, I decided to give up on my search and answer Kenny’s annoying knocking, that’s when I noticed Kenny wasn’t hammering at my door. I shrugged it off figuring he just gave up on bashing. This was ridiculously stupid of me.

I opened the door looking down at my cash. (There goes dinner…) I frowned at the thought of starving yet another night.  “Kenny I know I’m a little short I’ll pay you back the rest I promise,” I didn’t dare to look up at his angry face. “Kenny?” I said after a moment of silence. I finally looked up to see that Kenny wasn’t standing in front of me. No, he was out cold across the hall. It looked as if he was thrown against the wall, causing him to hit his head and get knocked out. Relief washed over me as I heard steady breathing, when I ran over to check on him.

“Hey babe, don’t get so down, it’s not like I killed him or anything,” My eyes shot up I knew that voice anywhere. Before me was a man with spiky golden hair and almond eyes. Most girls would fall head over heels for his handsome face, but me I couldn’t wait to jam my fist into it.

“Marco? What the hell are you doing here?” I said with anger and confusion.  (How did that asshole find me?)

“Aww is that how you greet an old friend,” he said pouting.

“Stop with the bull crap. What are you doing here?” I was getting really annoyed. His expression changed and his infamous grin appeared on his face.

“You never liked any of my games,” He sighed.

“Games!?! You think hurting people is game!” I stood up with my hand in a tight fist this guy was gonna get it. “I’m so sick and tired of you trying to find me and using me as a pawn in your little “games,”” I could no longer contain my aggression, I threw my fist at him, however he dodged it. Each hit I threw he dodged, I used to be able to kick his ass so this was really ticking me off.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, somebody has gotten rusty…” Marco’s finger was waving in my face. I snarled at him and did what I do best kicked him where the sun don’t shine. He immediately dropped to the floor. “You little bi-“ I kicked him in the chest and he started wheezing. I bent down and looked him in the eye.

“I’m a little what now?” But before I could get a response I heard a little gasp from behind me. Kenny had woken up and probably seen what just happened.  “Kenny! Are you okay?” I said coming closer to the man. He started backing up close to the wall, so I stopped moving. “Kenny?”

“Look Oz you don’t have to pay rent for a while so please don’t hurt me.” His hands were in front of his face as he spoke. He was obviously scared, but I don’t understand Marco was the one who hurt him not me.

“Hurt you? Why would I want to hurt you?” I took a step forward to reassure him but he just flinched so I stopped moving. I knew why he was terrified of me, who wouldn’t be after seeing their neighbor beat the shit out of someone, this was all Marco’s fault he turned me into a monster. I turned around to see Marco still on the floor and he looked angry. (Gahh now wasn’t the time to be thinking about this shit!) I jumped over Marco and ran into my room I grabbed a bag and started putting clothes and other important crap in it, including my box and ran out the door.

“Sorry Kenny, but I gotta bounce please don’t be mortified of me forever!” and with that I headed toward the stairs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am seriously running out of things to say...Oh a friend tried to spam my wall on facebook so I totally crushed him hehe.... STAY AWESOME! *Fun Fact: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. But I don't think you should do it unless your near an idiot or having a bad day.  (It makes you lose brain cells... Then you'll be the idiot lol)