Okay Maybe I'm A Little Lost

I was beginning to think I was never going to get out of this house. Every door I opened led to another hallway or to some unknown room, none of which were the kitchen. This became a problem fast because my stomach would not stop grumbling and it was beginning to piss me off.

“I’m so freaking hungry.” I whined.

“Lost are we?” A voice from behind said.

“NO. I know exactly where I am…Tyson what are you doing here?” I said confused to see his familiar face.

“Well I live here… For the time being that is.” Then it hit me why wasn’t I dead?

“Yea that’s because there was a little mistake.” He said answering my inside thoughts. I forgot he could read my thoughts. I’ve seriously got to learn how to do that and then find a way to counter mind reading. Unhappy with what he’d just done I punched him in the face.

“Ow fuck! What was that for?” he said while rubbing his cheek.

“I told you before STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!!!”

“Okay. Okay reading your mind is bad and equals pain.” His cheek was now showing the beginnings of a bruise.

“Good, now what mistake were you talking about?”

“Well all those people in the back of truck you saw owed quite a lot of money to us, and in their contracts it states that if you no longer can repay us on your own then you will have to work under our care until your debt is done. And the only way to keep them under our care is if the leader sucked your blood, it’s sort of to prove you’re our property. So when you asked if we were going to serve you for dinner to our leader I was a little shocked that you figured out what Damon and I were so quickly, I thought it would be fun to mess with you sort of like pay back."

“Ok… But I still don’t see what this has to do with me?”(Payback? What an ass.)

“Right the part where you come in… A man, also by the name of Oz, had taken our money and tried to run with it.  My Job is just to catch the people who try to run. The only problem is I am given only a name and address, no age or gender makes my job a little complicated. The only guy who knows what guy Oz looks like is the boss. It’s a confidential thing except guy Oz gave him a false address. So even though there are not a lot of people with the name Oz, I asked Damon to help me anyway. We kept sending people in, but always received a letter informing us that it was the wrong person, your name came up a couple of times, but when we checked you out, we didn’t think much of you.”

“What don’t look evil enough?” Tyson ignored me and continued.

“However we thought it was strange that such a young girl lived alone. Eventually, you were our only hope, even though Damon and I both knew you weren’t the right one. There was a dinner party that night and the boss was going to be there. The minute he saw you he knew, but we needed that money or there would be a problem. Damon came up with a brilliant idea to sell you as pet, they sell for a lot. Of course the creeper wanted to buy you but the boss and I both knew that was a bad idea. Luckily the boss’s sister-in-law was at the dinner she saw you and said she said she just had to take you in. And that’s why you’re here.”

“Well, I guess that answers that question. How much did this guy owe you and who is your boss? Also Damon’s a real perv.”

“One, what is this, twenty questions? Two, over 800,000 grand. (Holy crap with that money I could buy the sickest Camaro out there, a shit load of my favoriteramen, buy a new apartment, and still have enough money to play with!) Three, he is my one and only father. And finally yes he is, sometimes I’m embarrassed to call him my twin. He was beginning to sound annoyed.

“Twin? But you guys look-“                             

“Nothing alike.” He said finishing my sentence. “Yea… We’re fraternal.”

“Oh… Well thanks for answering my questions. Bye” I said walking off.

“Hey wait! Where are you going?” he said while grabbing my shoulder. I freaked a little. I always hated it when someone touched me from the back. Iaccidently elbowed him in the chest as a result. “Sorry it’s reflexes.” My ears went from being perked up due to the shock of what I had just done, to bent back showing I was truly sorry. He smirked at this. (Why was I still wearing this stupid thing?)

“Ah no worries.” Both my ears and I relaxed. It’s not like I punch anyone who touches me, but when you’ve seen the things I have, then calling me cautious is an understatement. “You know it’s nice knowing you have feelings and aren’t a total bitch.” I was a little hurt but just shrugged it off and started walking again. “So do you want my help or what?”

“No. I know where I am.”I headed toward a white door.

“Are you sure?” he said with a huge smile planted on his face. I just glared at him while grabbing the door handle. (What’s his problem?) I pushed the door opened to see the devil I had originally escaped from. (Oh. Now I get it.)

“Missed me already?” Trevor said with an evil grin.

“EW!” I shouted while shutting the door in his face. I saw and ran to Tyson. “Okay maybe I’m a little lost.” I finally admitted to myself.

He chuckled. “Of course you are I saw you walking in circles for about an hour.”

“And you didn’t think to help me?” I said annoyed.

“At first it was funny so I just let you roam, but when I wanted to help, you said no you’re just too stubborn.”

“Am not!” I was about to hit him, when another infamous grumble came from my belly.

“Come on I’ll show you the kitchen!” He said laughing obnoxiously.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know it was a little confusing so if you want me to clear some things up I will. STAY AWESOME! *fun fact: I was doing something for class and I learned a puma can jump over a bus (the long way.) I thught that was pretty cool