Chapter 26:

Justin's P.O.V 

I hate Austin more than anything, he makes me want to shoot someone. I looked at Ariana and Austin talking and laughing. Ariana didn't remember him obviously, but they still seemed to make friends, why couldn't she do that to me. 

"Are you okay Justin?" Vanessa asked me as we were sat in the lunch hall. 

"Oh um yeah" I said as i was in mid thought. 

Austin and Ariana were sat together for lunch. Austin used to be in our group but we kicked him out cause he was a dick. Austin put Ariana in this mess and i just hope she gains her memory and remembers me, i miss her, i miss her hugs, kisses, cuddles, voice, just everything about her. 

"Yo, Justin you need to stop staring" Ryan laughed. 

I laughed with him cause i didn't want to be awkward and i just looked away. 

"We know its hard for you Justin, we all knew how much you loved Ariana and we all just pray she comes around" Vanessa said putting her arm over me. 

I shrugged her off and just stared at them again. 

Ariana's P.O.V

"So me and Justin have never been friends, but he was telling me we were dating?" I asked Austin confused. 

"Well you did date but he only wanted you for sex, but me and you are dating" Austin charmed. 

"WHAT, WE ARE DATING?" I asked. 

Austin nodded and held my hand. It felt wrong but maybe thats cause i don't remember how to feel right. People were staring at us and gasping when they saw what me and Austin were doing. Some people whispered and i just wish i knew why. 

"Lets meet after school" Austin suggested. 

I shrugged "Why not, where?" I asked. 

"The park you remember that?" He asked softly stroking my back. 

"Um yeah yeah i think so" I smiled back and we walked into a differen't hall. One that didn't have that freak boy Justin in it, he was scary, i was mad at him and i don't know why...

_______________________________

Author's note:

Sorry this chapter's short and i didn't proof read it, its also not very good but i wanted to give it to you guys today before i go to bed so i was a bit tired and stuff so sorry if i spelt anything wrong or made a mistake. 3 VOTES TO CARRY ON! 

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE 

JARIANA! (JUSTIN AND ARIANA) 

AURIANA (AUSTIN AND ARIANA)