Chapter 7:

' Ariana come out tonight let me make it up to you please whatever i did im sorry', from Justin'xxxx ' 

I stared at my phone, it had been 1 week since are kiss and i had been avoding Justin since. He kept calling me and i didn't answer him, i didn't want a relationship but i think i really liked him. 

'I'm sorry Justin it wasn't you it was me xx' 

I said back then closing my messages and walking downstairs. 

"Hey gorgeous how are you feeling today?" My mom asked as yesterday i had morning sickness. 

"Fine" i mumbled and walked into the kitchen. 

My mom knew about Justin and just rolled her eyes. I grabbed some cereal and sat down on my own at the table, just staring at my phone. 

"Okay sweetheart, i am going out okay i will be back probably tomorrow as work will be on late, im so sorry, have a friend over or something and if you start to get ill again call me and take some pills okay" My mom said kissing my forehead. 

I rolled my eyes and she walked away with her keys in her hands and shut the door behind her. 

My phone buzzed telling me i had a message. 

'Hey beautiful, haven't seen you for a while you weren't at school these last few days and i could see why anyway as its saturday i thought i would come see you, i will bring my pjs just in case;) love you buddy see you soon xoxoxoxox' 

Thank fuck it wasn't Justin. I didn't need to reply to the text i just knew Selena was coming over. Her text's were so cute and she was so supportive of me. Next week i was having my first altra sound, i was 7 weeks pregnant and i was starting to feel it now.