Chapter 5:

"You girls have fun?" My mom said as we walked in out of breath. 

We ran home because i was supposed to be back for half 12. Nothing happened between me and Justin and i was pretty glad as i did just come out of a 7 month relationship and he did get me pregnant. 

We both smiled and nodded, I think we both just wanted to go upstairs and talk but we couldn't because my mom wanted to know everything. 

"Mom, MOM stop we are tired we are going to bed" I shouted interrupting my mom because she was going on about how she used to party. 

"Sorry, Oh and Ri i have your Pilllll...ssss" She said mumbling the word pills because she realised Selena was here. 

"Thanks" I quickly said and then ran upstairs. 

Selena followed me and we went to my room and she shut the door. 

"What was that about?" Selena asked as i sat on the bed. 

"Nothing..." I mumbled fiddling with my fingers. 

Selena gave me a 'tell me' look and i broke down. 

"Fine...Okay you can judge me as much as you want and you don't have to be my friend after this but.." i said taking a deep breath in not wanting to finish the sentence "Im pregnant". 

Selena didn't say anything she just stared and then looked away at me for a minute. 

"Would you mind explaining everything?" She asked. 

I sat down and took another deep deep breath in and started.

"Well, i dated this boy for a while and he got me pregnant, and then left me im now 5 weeks pregnant, but please you can't tell anyone" i said sobbing. 

Selena came up to me and gave me a big hug, she did really good hugs. 

"Omg...Ariana" Selena said and then pulled away she started crying for me. 

*The next day* 

Selena was gone and it was so great to have someone there for me. Mom was out and i was alone, bored again. i was just sat on my phone staring at it not knowing what to do when someone knocked on the door...