Chapter 23:

My eyes fluttered opened. I was in a small room and i could here was beeping. I looked around but my vision was awful. I sat up and slowly i could see a figure standing there. It was a woman with a clipboard in her hand. 

"Hello" I heard her say "Ariana, you are in the hospital you had a car accident, you have minor memory loss but im sure your friends and family will help you get that back, you also have a broken leg so we have put it in a cast for you" The lady smiled and then walked out. 

I sat there thinking about what could have happened. If I'm honest i don't really remember the accident, maybe thats all i have forgot. I seem to remember most of the other things that were obvious like, i knew what a hospital and i knew what my name was and everything. 

I saw Selena and one of her friends that i don't really remember come in. 

"Hey Ariana, you remember me?" She asked softly. 

I nodded my head "Yes i do, Selena.. Why are you here?" I asked but was interupted by this boy..

"Ariana, are you okay i shouldn't have let you go to Selena's by yourself" He said as a tear slipped down his cheek. 

I looked at Selena and then looked at the weird boy that i feel like i knew but i had a hate for him, i don't know why. 

"Don't you remember me, I'm Justin your boyfriend" This kid , Justin said. 

"Get out" I mumbled "I don't want strangers in my room" I added. 

This boy gave me a hurt look and Selena looked at him and gave him a sympathetic look and put her arm on his shoulder. I just wanted him to get out, i don't know why. 

Justin's P.O.V 

I couldn't believe she couldn't remember me. I walked out of her room on my own and just sat on the waiting chairs with my head on my lap and yeah ill admit i let a few tears slip. This was all Austin's fault. 

"Hello Mr Bieber, i would just like to inform you about the whole baby situation" A lady said awkwardly.

I looked up. They told me they had to do a few scans to see if the baby was alright. 

"Yeah?" I said waiting. 

"It seems that Ariana has had a miscarriage, im so sorry" She said and then walked away. 

How was i going to tell her, she hated me. I still couldn't understand how she forgot me, i was a massive part of her life and she has forgotten about me. 

My phone buzzed and it was Austin...

___________________________

Authors note:

Hey everyone, so what do you think so far, why do you think Ariana has only forgotten Justin? Do you think Ariana will get her memory back? And what do you think about the miscarriage? 

COMMENT AND VOTE!