Chapter 25:

2 Weeks later:

I was starting school again, since the accident and i havent seen anyone but Selena and my mom, oh and that Justin kid but i didn't want him to talk to me. 

"Ready honey" My mom said as i arrived at the school. 

I nodded and walked out. I dont really remember this school so i don't remember were anything was. Selena came to school with me and she had moved all her classes to the same class as me so we could be together and she could help me. 

"Hey" I heard someone say. 

I turned around and saw 2 girls standing there. I shuffled back a bit, i was scared. 

"Its okay Ariana, this is just-" She said before i cut her off. 

"Miley and Demi" I said and smiled. 

I remembered them, yay. 

"Yes, well done" Selena said and we walked to our locker. 

"I remember this locker, i even remember my password" I said and unlocked my locker. 

I saw that same Kid, Justin standing next to me. He was un doing his locker, which was next to mine. I kept looking at him and he would look back. 

"Hey" He said again "Remember me yet?" He smiled hopefully. 

I shook my head and shut my locker and walked away quickly, i was still terrified of him. 

________________________

I walked into my class room after talking to the teacher and i forgot completely where i sat. 

"Um, where do i sit?" I asked politely. 

"Next to Justin" the teacher said pointing to that scary kid. 

"No please miss, please not him" i said backing away. 

The teacher looked at me confused but i carried on making a fuss. Everyone looked at Justin and he hung his head. 

"She can sit with me" This boy said. 

He was very good looking, he was similar to Justin actually. 

"Okay sit next to Austin then!" The teacher said. 

His name must have been Austin. I sat down carfully and Justin kept looking at me and Austin and he looked so angry but why..

"Hey, So im Austin, we used to be friends, im guessing you don't remember me?" He smirked. 

I shook my head. 

"Um, okay Austin well could you tell me why he stares at me all the time?" I asked pointing to Justin. 

"Ohh Him, he tried to beat me up once, you too are enemies" He said. 

I looked back over at Justin and just shrugged it off...

Were we enemies... 

____________________

Authors note: 

Okay everyone 5 VOTES and 3 Comments and ill write more, but what do you think of Austin now?