Chapter 12:

The bell rang telling me school was over. People would stare at me. They didn't dare stare at Justin because they knew he would kick there ass. 

"So whats this i had been hearing that Austin beat Justin up yesterday that was what Austin told the whole of English class?" Selena said as i shut my locker. 

I didn't bother about telling her the incident because i didn't really think anyone would have cared, i know hes the most popular kid at school but boys have fights all the time right? it was only a punch. But why was Austin lying about this...hes such a dick. 

"What? why would he say that, no that didn't happen Justin just punched him because he was making him angry" I said and we walked out of the school. 

"Well that's not what Austin is saying, but whatever" Selena said as we walked down the path in the rain. 

Justin wasn't at school today so i was going to go for a coffee with Selena, we wen't for coffee's very often and Justin hated so as he wasn't at school today i could go. we walked to the coffee shop just talking. 

"Hey babe" i heard a sexy voice say and then wrap there arms around me. 

I immediately pushed them off me and then noticed it was Justin. 

"Jay" i said and hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. 

"Why weren't you at school Justin?" Selena said. 

I raised my eye brow, i forgot all about that. We entered star bucks and found a booth. 

"Oh, i just didn't feel like it" Justin said and then the waitress came over to take our order. 

"Could i have a coffee please?" I said ordering. 

"I will have a um, Strawberry milkshake please" Selena said. 

Then we all looked at Justin and he looked at the lady. 

He sighed "I guess, i will have a fruit shoot" Justin said. 

I burst out laughing as the lady walked away. 

"Seriously?" I said. 

Justin nodded "You embarrassed about me babe" Justin said winking. 

I glared at him "Well i am when you decide not to turn up to school, and people are saying Austin beat you up?" I said. 

Justin's eyes widened and he started laughing. 

"So you don't care" Selena asked. 

Justin shrugged "No, I know the truth he knows the truth he can lie all he wants, i don't really give a fuck!" Justin said. 

"Right, okay well i missed you loads, Coming to mine after?" I asked Justin. 

Justin rolled his eyes "If i have to" He said trying not to smile. 

I gave him a kick and he flinched. 

"Ow" he said and i smirked. 

"Wait, we said we were gonna go back to mine and watch the new series of waterloo road" Selena said. 

"Oh yeah, we can do that another time though, right?" I said hopeful. 

I could see that Selena was sad but i was in a relationship now and i missed Justin a lot as he wasn't at school today. 

"Yeah, okay..well i gotta get home" Selena said. 

"Oh okay, well i will see you tomorrow?" I asked. 

She nodded and then glared at Justin and walked away. 

____________________________________

What do you think, hope you like it so far, what do you think will happen?