Chapter 10:

Justin's P.O.V 

I couldn't believe me and Ariana were together, it was great i never wanted to leave her ever. 

"Selena?" Ariana said dropping my hand as Selena entered the room. 

She looked like she had been crying a lot. I think this was Ariana and Selena's first argument, i kind of wanted to stay out of it but it was my fault for making a scene in the first place. 

"I feel awful, i don't know where you went or anything" Selena said. 

"I- i um" Ariana said before stopping and not saying anything she just had tears in her eyes. 

I walked up to Selena and embraced a hug and she hugged back, she needed a hug and i guess it had to be from me. The tension in the room was awkward, very awkward. 

I looked at Selena, she was just standing there no one was saying anything. Selena looked so sad, she looked kind of cute. I didn't like her like that or anything. I then looked at Ariana and she looked back at me and i laced my hands in hers. Ariana quickly picked up on what i was doing. Selena imidiatly looked at our hands and a smiled crept on her face. 

"Finally" she said. 

Ariana dropped her hand from mine and ran to hug Selena, i knew my plan would work. I was just a genius. 

"I'm sorry" Selena said. 

Ariana pulled away "No, I'm sorry" She said. 

"I, will go, leave you too to have a moment" I said about to walk out the door. 

"No, its fine everything is fine again I know Ariana wants you here and i guess i don't mind you here" Selena joked "Just stay" She added. 

I smiled "Are you sure?" I asked. 

Ariana came up to me and put her arms around me "I'm sure" She said softy and kissed me. 

*********************************

"Your sleeping on the floor" Ariana said crossing her arms as she brought the duvets down the stairs. 

"But im not though" I said crossing my arms like she did to take the piss. 

"Stop making fun, im serious. You probably stink" Ariana said then laughing and Selena joined. 

"I think you smell more than me, actually" I said walking up to her. 

"Hm, whatever but if your not sleeping on the floor where are you going to sleep?" Ariana asked. 

"With you my love" I charmed wrapping my arms around Ariana. 

"Do you have too?" Ariana moaned. 

I kissed her "Yeah" i said and then walked to the kitchen to get a drink. 

______________________________________________

Author: 

What do you think so far, sorry this chapter is boring but theres something big coming;) just wait.

do you think Justin and Ariana should be together?