Chapter 2:

The loud bell rang through my ears telling me it was lunch time. I shut my science book and made my way to my locker. 

"I heard you were talking to Justin earlier?" I heard a voice say from behind the locker. 

I slowly shut my locker, revealing a brown haired pretty girl. I didn't say anything just gave a confused look considering i didn't know anyone's name. 

She laughed "Yeah, sorry i forgot you don't know anyones name you were talking to a boy with jelled up hair, the hottest boy in school?"  The girl said. 

I laughed "And who are you?" i asked nicely. 

She giggled "I'm Selena, Selena Gomez and your name is Ariana?" She asked. 

I smiled and nodded "Ariana Grande, nice to meet you" I said. 

"Do you wanna have lunch with us?" She asked sweetly. 

I smiled and nodded getting my lunch out and then shutting my locker. 

We walked to the lunch hall were most of the year was. It was extremely loud and kind of scary. We sat down at a table with a few other girls that were friends of Selena's. We were sat in the corner and minding our own business, i was trying to get to know them as they seemed nice. 

"So you decided to sit here than with my crew then did you.." I heard musky Canadian voice say from behind. 

I turned around chewing on the bite of sandwich i just took. 

"Beat it bieber" Selena said rolling her eyes. 

"Calm down babes, just cause we aren't here for you" Justin said. 

I didn't really know what to say so i sat there as all eyes were on me, i knew i shouldn't have even spoke to him i was mixing with the wrong crowed and it was only my first day. Justin just chuckled and then walked out. 

************************

My first day of school was over and i was waiting outside for my mom to pick me up when i got a text. 

' Hey sweetheart, hope your first day of school was good but i have to go get you some pills for you from the chemist to help with the pregnancy. You will have to walk, i will be home in an hour or so Love you bye, Mum xxxxxx'

Great so now i had to walk home, on my own i could have walked with Selena but i thought i was being picked up so she left. I started walking as the cold air wrapped around my body making me shiver ever so slightly. 

"Fancy seeing you here" I heard a familiar musky Canadian voice say. 

I turned around and rolled my eyes at his cockiness. He caught up with me, walking at a face pase. He had a snap back on, black skinnyish jeans on, sun glasses (even though it was cold) and a white Jumper. His jeans seemed to be extremely low that you could see his white Calvin Klein boxers. He was smirking at me as he ran his fingers through his perfectly jelled up hair. 

I smiled being nice as i didn't want to judge him because he might actually be nice. 

"I'm Justin, Bieber..." He said in a very sexy voice. 

I blushed at his voice as he stuck his hand out for me to shake it. 

"I'm Ariana Grande"  I said shaking his hand. 

He smirked "So why did you move school so late in the year?" He asked as we slowly walked across the street to our houses. 

I couldn't tell him the truth that was for sure he would tell EVERYONE. 

I nervously laughed "My mom didn't like the school" I mumbled. 

He laughed "Ah right" he said looking confused. 

"Well this is where i live, Bye" I said awkwardly. 

He stopped me "No way, we live so close i live 2 doors away from you". 

I just laughed and then walked away as i really just wanted to get home....