chapter 1

Iris P.O.V

It's settled were in LA and our house is huge. Were already unpacked and Kelsey is already threating me. "If you don't wear shorts I will personally throw your food outside that window" Kelsey shouts. "No what's wrong with me wearing jeans and my Janoskians top?" I ask annoyed. "They're not shorts and its 70 degrees out" She roared. "Fine but im keeping my Uggs on" I grumble walking into the bathroom annoyed.

Once I'm changed I walk out with my pasty legs on show, " see that's way better" Kelsey smiled. "It's ok for you, your tanned!" I shout pushing her out my room. I decide to do a vlog for mine and Kelsey's channel so I sit by the window and set up the tri pod. Once I had done that I pressed record.

"Haii guys I'm in LA, and I'm already loving it. Kelsey's somewhere in this huge house and it is honestly amazing here. As you can see I have my new janoskian shirt and I also have my new snap backs too." I stopped recording and looked at the tape and in the back I saw a very familiar face, I zoomed in and saw Daniel from the janoskians. I tried to play it cool and call in Kelsey. I switched on the camera and started to film " Kelsey get your fat arse in here now." I shout. "What now?" She asks. " look into that window over there." I smile, she looks and and then turns back to me. "I'm going to go sun bath to look sexy for Luke" she laughs. I turn off the camera and start to listen to music. I put on my playlist of my favourite songs and started to sing while moving around some furniture. I put my bed opposite to the window where I like it. My desk on the other side of the room, I put my stereo and cd cabinet next to one another on the table and stuck up a few posters. "Perfect" I say as the next song starts. I jump on my bed and realise it's set this world on fire. I sing along any way. I look up from my phone and out the window and my eyes are met by Daniels. I turn the music down and blush. I wave awkwardly and look at the floor embarrassed.

"Hey there" he says, I look up to see him smiling. "Hi" is all I can say. "So what's your name sweetheart?" He asks sitting on his window ledge. "Im Iris May" I smile sitting down on my window seat. "Cute name im Daniel Sahyoune but you can call me skip." He says holding out his arm. I copy and he pulls himself over into my room. "So your new here?"He smiles. "Moved In yesterday. Every things big here we have rooms that we don't even need." I reply moving to go sit on my bed.

"Iris have you seen my curlers?" Kelsey asks walking in the room with her blue bikini on." She stops and looks at Daniel. I walk to my desk and take them out my draw. "You left them in here last night. Go put some clothes on we have company." I say looking away to meet Daniel. "Your just jealous you can't tan." She smirks walking out.

"Sorry about her." I smile sitting back down. "So I can tell your a fan, do you want to come over and meet the boys sometime?" He asks walking over and sitting next to me. "Of course, I would love too" I smile. "Come on then and why not ask kelsey?" He sayspulling me up. "Kelsey get your arse up and dressed were meeting the boys." I shout, Daniel walks me down the stairs hand in hand, and when we reach the bottom step Kelsey is dressed, face full of make up, wearing high tops, shorts and a tank top and her hair down. "That's the quickest you have ever got ready" i laugh. Kelsey slaps my arm and opens the door and struts out, daniel and i folllow. Once we walk across to their patio Daniel pulls out his keys and opens the door. "guys we have guests" He shouts as Kelsey walks in and i follow nervously behind.

I hear voices from the top of the stairs and turn to see four boys chatting, Luke notices us and whispers something to the boys, they look up and fight at the top of the stairs. "Not this again "Daniel sighs. Beau then slides down the hand rail along with Jai, Luke jumps of and lands on the floor face first, and James walks down the stairs casualy. Then they all run towards us and i step alot closer to Daniel slightly intimidated by the crazy boys. Daniel soon calms the boys down, and they introduce themselves."HI im luke" "Im Jai" "IM BEAU PLEASURE TO MEET YOU" "Hi im james" They all introduce, "Im Kelsey and that over there is Iris" Kelsey says walking off with Jai and Luke. "Im off out" James says walking out. "Want a drink?" Daniel asks. "err water please" I smile. "Don't you want a beer?" Daniel asks. "I don't drink" I smile as he walks to the kitchen. "Follow me" Beau says walking into the living room, when i arrive i see Kelsey snogging Luke on a love seat and see a very jelous looking Jai on the sofa. Beau starts up the Xbox and hands a control to Jai. "Can i play?" I ask. " Err its C.O.D are you sure?" Beau asks amused. "Please" I smirk. We start playing and i notice Daniel place my water down. "Thanks" i smile as i shoot Jai and the final kill cam plays. "Iris can i ask you something" Daniel asks. I nod as i take a sip of my drink. "Will you go out with me?" He asks. Im shocked, him liking me? He must be high. I mean i'd rather be friends plus i've always had a crush on Beau. I relies i've left this long enough. "I'm sorry I'm not ready for a relationship" I say feeling sick to the stomach.