Warnings

I wrote this book a really long time ago, and I would just like to add a note at the beginning, since I hate the representations in this book. I really want to delete this but a lot of people continue to read and enjoy it, somehow.

First, this book contains triggering topics such as, assault(physical and sexual), (self)internalized homophobia, unhealthy relationship dynamics, and yandere shit. (There is sexual assaults but it never reaches rape, but there are mentions of rape.)

I wrote this book when I didn't understand how healthy and realistic relationships should work. So a lot of the stuff is scenarios I mimicked from other books, and things where I over exaggerated situations to make Sasuke out to be a heroic figure. So there is a lot of basically abused Naruto in the book, where he just kind of rolls with it and instead of actually developing a healthy crush on Sasuke it turns to be more of a twisted dependence on him.

I honestly don't remember half of the stuff I wrote, so I apologize for anything in here that I may have forgotten about.

Another add on to this note months after writing it. I have become aware of another toxic thing I wrote, so I would like to state before anyone reads this...

Rape is rape no matter what. Trying to justify the attacker by saying any sort of victim blaming is inhuman and an inappropriate response. Saying shit like, "it's not rape if you like it," is plain out wrong. If someone can't consent for any reason, or didn't want to consent, or tried/wanted to revoke consent at any point it is rape. Please remember to respect your fellow peers wishes and their boundaries despite your opinions on the matter.

No means no. You should not proceed without consent, and it is best to get verbal consent. If your partner does not seem enthusiastic, you should probably stop to ask.

I'm sorry for any of my past writing that contradicts these statements, and once again sincerely apologize. I really wish I had the guts to fucking delete this book, but alas I'm a fucking dumbass bitch who is too much of a pussy to go against the wants of other people.