C15 - oopsiee's and get outs

MIA'S POV

"oopsiee.." i wispered to phil who was sat across from me on the sofa. me and phil had gotten to know each other really well in the space of... 45 mins. my inner fangirl was no-longer there, i think we kissed it away! brooke and dan walked in on us during a very heated kiss, which i didnt mind but i think phil did. he got really red cheeks, and looked pretty embarrased, ive got to admit, i blushed a bit to... WHO AM I KIDDING, I BLUSHED ALOT!

BROOKE'S POV

Me and Mia walked home as it was only 6pm. the weather was cool and a light breeze blew my wavey hair delicately doing the same with Mia's too. I was thinking random thoughts when Mia suddenly said out out the blue. "do you think he likes me?..." she looked at me, wanting an answer. if she was talking about phil... then yes "yes, your an idiot to not realise that." I said in simple tone. because what I just said was true. She was stupid not to realise.

The apartment felt empty. (I don't know what I was expecting...) a cold drift passed by as I opened the door. we walked in. something felt uneasy about this. My tummy feeling strange. as we got closer to the lounge door I heard the breathing of another person. my heart dropped, stomach turned and my heart started beeting x100 faster. we are being burgled! my whole body stopped. I couldn't move. The door to the lounge swung open revelling. Dad.

"What?... Dad?" I paused before I continued. So many hurtful memories were spinning threw my head, my nightmare becoming reality. I struggled for words. "get out." I said sternly. my voice trembling with fear and weakness. Mia clutched my arm, I always knew she feared my father. I mean... who wouldn't?

He pushed his way past, hitting me in the stomach as he did. You could almost see the red smoke rising off him. He slammed the door shut. the window breaking, falling to the ground. shattering was heard all around. I looked up to Mia, she wrapped he arms around me and I continued to cry into her shoulder. if I didn't have her?... My head leaned against her shoulder, my breathing becoming steady once again. I didn't understand 'why' he came to my apartment just to be told to 'get out'?... non of this made ANY SENCE! he would never leave without a fight. and in being literal. that night I laid in bed, I couldn't sleep. fear of my dad coming back made me uneasy. so I called the person I thought would help the most.

......DANS POV......

*beepbeepbeepbeepbeep* I groaned as I heard my phone buzzing from the bed side table, who would be calling me at freking 1:30am in the morning?! I looked at the called ID, confusion and worry taking over all my senses. "Brooke, you okay Boo?" I instantly scolded my self for the nickname and hope she like it. I heard a giggle at the other end, he softly spoke, "I need you, I can't sleep. can you come over..." she waited for a moment before she spoke "I like my name 'Boo'" I could feel her smiling over the phone. how could I deny her? "of course Boo, be around in 15" I spoke softy to her, not wanting to wake phil and wanting to make her feel loved. we said our good byes, I got my black converse from the door. not really caring that I'm in my loggers and tee. I grab my car keys and head out of the door. I text phil say that I'm with brook so he doesn't worry and then I take the 10 minuet drive from my flat to Brooke's apartment.

I open her door, calling out so she knows its me. I hear padded feet and then strong arms in-brace me in a hug. Brooke's hair tied up on top of her head. her pyjamas hug loosely on her small delicate frame. Man. I loved her.

HEY! I'm back! Miss me!? (; this has taken a long long time to upload. basically my laptop broke and I hate writing chapters on my iPod. it takes forever! My laptops still not fixed and I think it will be awhile until it is. I'm sorry about the delays guys.

Twitter- @danhowellsfan or @wait1second_

Instagram- @wait1second

Snapchat- itsnotlisa

Ps! I need some ideas! So feel free to comment! it only takes a second. if you do and I like your idea I will 1) follow you 2) put your name at the end of the chapter 3) my even fit you in the story!

VOTE

COMMENT IDEAS

AND STAY CLASSYYYY

LOVE YOU GUYS! LisaSRxxx