C4-Dans over at mine PART 1.

I woke up really late, around 11:15 witch is like… half the day. I looked at my phone when my phone buzzed from a text from Dan! (A/N-FANGIRL MOMENT!)    “hey, wanna meet up today?!! –Dan” I quickly text Dan back telling him to meet me at my place, giving him my address as I was to lazy to get up and go out side, then I got up to get dressed. I decided I would keep the look classy because it not a date…right? I slipped my denim skater skirt on with my ‘such fun’ tee and added my rubber bands to my left wrist to hide the faint red lines. I did my normal make-up routine (mascara, concealer) and hopped down stairs to the lounge to finish un-boxing photos and things like sofa throw-overs and cushions. There were only a few boxes left in the lounge as when I came home last night I did a box. Most things were new like my sofa that was a small Morden white corner sofa and the cream leather bean-bags and my new fluffy cream rug. i walked over to my ipod dock, plugged my phone in and picked a song out of my 100’s of songs. I settled with ‘the Vamps, Can we dance’ I loved this song ‘that’s all I have to say! So baby can we dance!!’ I belted at the top of my lung.. good job know one lives next door or they would probably call the police.

By 11:30 I got another text from Dan. “Hey LET ME IN!  ;D –Dan” oopps, I much be playing my music to loud, my music had been playing for about 20 minutes so I was now listing to ‘Conor Maynard, R U crazy?’ My bad. For some reason I was really nervous about meeting him again, my pams were moist and I felt really dizzy and uneasy. I was really starting to fall for him! I could imagine everything, but maybe it’s a little too early for thinking about that sort of stuff. It will only get my hopes up, like I always do and if nothing happened I will probably cry the sea… why would he want a self-harming wreak like me when there are plenty more fish in the sea? That is more mentally stable and look amazing…

I let Dan in and gave him a quick hug before showing him around quickly. “Would you like something to drink?” I shouted down the hall way to Dan as he hung his jacket up on the coat rail just outside the bathroom down stairs. I walked in to the kitchen and flicked the kettle on (A/N- how bloody British) I heard footsteps coming towards me, I quickly spun around to sea Dan aiming a water spray bottle at me, with a really cheeky grin plastered across his face. “Don’t you dare Howell!” I turned around so I could pick up the kitchen towel that was left on the side of the unit before smacking him around the arm with it.

War had just stared. There were towels flying in the air and little drops of water sprinkling all over the hall way, before long I had pushed myself against the hard front door of my apartment. Fucking great.  Dan aimed the spray bottle right In my face “ARHH, please! Please, I’ll do anything!...” I was instantly regretting saying it. He going to have me walking around outside naked or something on the lines of that!

Instead he made sing out of the window, people were either- laughing, looking shocked and appalled or just were ignoring me. After I was done singing ‘One directions, the best song ever’ we both sat on the couch and I went on my laptop to check my YouTube. Dan was suddenly really interested, “I never knew you had a YouTube channel?! That’s cool maybe I could do the honours of being in one?” I looked up at him and smiled. “Of course you can, that would be amazing!” I looked at my 130,000 subscribers. I loved them all.  

After a while of me showing Dan some of my videos we decided to order a takeaway. Dan didn’t have a car so we had it delivered to the door. We both settled on pizza hut as it was free delivery and didn’t cost much for one large ham and cheese pizza. “Do you want to watch a movie Dan?” as asked as I looked over to where he was sat. “Umm, yeah sure, but can I choose!?” I walked out of the lounge, letting Dan choose a film while I waited for the pizza man to arrive in the kitchen. “Don’t fuck the pizza guy Brooke, I’ll know.” he smiled up at me. For a second looking serious, but the next second his eyes filling with lust and passion. I bit down on my bottom lip seductively. Dan stood up of the floor where he had just been kneeling to and choose a film from the draw and made his way over to me. I leant back against the hard marble counter before Dan leaned in and whispered in my ear, his hot, moist breath hitting my neck. “Don’t.bite.your.lip.you.killing.me” he said in-between breaths. Just as things started getting heated, the doorbell rang. Dan walked back in to the lounge to put the film on while I collected the food and paid the pizza man. I slipped the pizza on to the counter top as it was burning the bottom of my hand and collected a bottle of wine from the fridge and two glasses from the cupboard above. I walked in with the drinks and food before sitting next to Dan on the sofa.

AN/ the next few chappters will be sexy-smutty and i need ideas as im not every good at this whole 'sexy' stuff. leave ideas and i may even dedicate the chapter to you! i hope you enjoy the next few chappters!...

VOTE<3

COMMENT IDEAS<3

AND STAY CLASSY

Rawr LisaSR xx