C10- to the hospital and home

My eye’s fluttered open; the room around me was white and bright. Almost like I was in heaven… I sat up to see the window on the wall opposite me. I could see the sun bright. Even though it was mid-September, the sun was still quite warming (warm enough to walk around in skinnies and a tee.) My mind quickly flicked threw the happenings of last night. Dan picking me up to take me to bed, me getting scared and lastly me punching Dan in the face. I then felt something warm on my hand; I looked down to see Dan’s beautiful chocolate eyes staring up at me, a small smile on his face showing of his cute little dimples. “hi” I said sheepishly. A shy smile playing on my lips. “good morning gorgeous” he said softly, lying his head on the bed so he could look up at me. I tilted my away to look around so Dan couldn’t see me blushing, which was too hard to hide! I looked up at him, before seeing his bruised cheek… “Dan! I’m so sorry!” I looked down at my fingers that were now tangled around the white cotton sheet, disappointed. He sighed “what happened? I thought we were perfect?” what’s happening. “Nonono! I’m sorry! Dan!!” I shouted. he seemed fine when I woke up? He’s probably just noticed how worthless I am. I shouted for him not to leave, but he got up and leaft, He walk out of my life! “Dan?!” I slowly shouted. Tears slowly making their way down my cheek and falling to the white sheet. I couldn’t believe what was happening, he was leaving me? Were we even together?... What have I done? As Dan walked out of the room Phil walked in holding a bunch of multi-coloured daisies in one hand and a ‘get well’ balloon in his other. He had a confused expression on his face as Dan shoved past him, out of the door. “What’s with him?...” and then he came to give me a hug and a quick friendly kiss on the cheek. “And why have you been crying?” he spoke softly as he sat down on the end of my bed. I couldn’t let the words leave my mouth, my air pipe closed up so it was physically IMPOSSIBLE! Phil put the flowers on the small table next to my bed, placed the ballon on the floor so it peacefully floated to the ceiling.(helium!) and then he walked out of the door. The second person to leave me today…

DAN’S POV

I was sat on the end of the bed looking up at her beautiful face, her soft dimples showing on both her cheeks. I gracefully took her hand in mine, tangling my fingers in hers. I suddenly felt her body shift and her eyes flutter open, taking in the surroundings around her. Her eyes carefully looked down at our hands then up to my eyes. I pulled a soft smile, her eyes tracing my dimples. “Hi” she said quietly. “Good morning gorgeous” She tilted her head away from my view, she was probably blushing, even the thought would send a wave of happiness over me knowing that I had that effect on her. She looked at me her face suddenly dropping, the smile fading from her beautiful face. “D dan.. I’m so sorry!” I looked her. I didn’t even know what to do? I stood up and let go of her hand. I coundnt control myself, I wanted to stay here but I needed to clear my head. I walked out of the door just as phil was walking in with flowers and a balloon. That’s my job! I walked down and sat on the first chair I saw. With in minuets Phil stormed out of the room looking at me with a death glare. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! SHES HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU!” he stopped shouting at me and looked down “whats gotten in to you lately? First the coffee shop and now this!...”

**flash-back!**(PHILS POV)

“Dan come on were going to be late!” I shouted at Dan as he sat and stared out of the window, his coffee steaming on the table, he hadn’t even touched it and we had been sat here for 15 minutes. “DAN!” he snapped his head in my direction “what?!” he spat at me. I stud up and left him. What’s gotten in to him?

**end of flashback**(DAN’S POV)

He sat down across from me and looked at me, a disappointed expression on his face. I better go and sort things out, before I lose her for good. I shakily stud up and looked over at her door; a doctor was coming out of her room. I quickly walked over and entered her room to see her putting her tee-shirt back on. I coughed lightly and she span around guarding her pants (underwear) with her arm. “Da! Dan! You scared me shitless!” she chuckled. Putting her black skinnies back on. “Sorry” was all I could say… Brooke came and sat on the end on her bed, pulling me down to sit with her. I sat crossed legged before pulling her into a long kiss “sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry” I said softly while peppering her face with kisses. She hugged me hard before looking at me “I’m sorry too… about your face…” she said quietly. She lightly brushed he thumb over the small bruise on my right cheek.

After we had stopped staring at each other and saying sorry it was time for us to leave, I told her that she had fainted in the study room, the doctor said it was due to to much blood rushing to her brain and that she was stressed or scared about something. Although she did scream ‘memories’ when I had her in my arms last night. Hum I’ll have to ask her!  When we arrived back to mine and Phil’s flat it was 2pm so we decided that now would be a great time to see why she hit me…

“Brooke, I need you for a minute!” I shouted from my room, hoping that she would come and see what I was I ‘needed’  her for. The door slowly opened and Brooke popped her head around. “yeah?” I pulled her to sit with me on the bed. “why did you punch me in the face?” she looked at me with confusion, and then with hurt. “Dan Sor sorry” she sobbed. Oh-no. her hands were shaking and her legs were trembling. “SHUUSHHHH” I softly said. She soon climbed on to my knee, resting her head on my shoulders. “ill forget it ever happened” I said. I felt her nod and then her body became limp and I soon realised that she had fallen asleep on me. I lied her down on my bed before sitting at my desk to work on my new video ‘the truth about Christmas’ I swung around in my chair to watch her sleep, a cute little smile pulled at her lips.

I never said this would be the perfect realitionship.

AN/- heyy! So what do you think? i took a while to write I just hope its good standard! It took an hour and half with me just sat here, typing like a pro… anyway you know the drill ALSO--- HAPPY NEW YEAR! Did you do anything nice? And what did you think of London’s fireworks (I thought ours were AMAZING!) piece love rubber gloves!

VOTE<3

COMMENT IDEAS <3

AND STAY CLASSY<3

RaRw LisaSR xx