C2- making things click.

The sun shined threw my bedroom window,The sound of birds chirping came threw my slightley open bedroom window. As I sat up right, suddnley i was hit with the bright sun light that was seeping threw my window. I still haven't had the time to put up blinds or curtains yet. I slipped my legs out of bed and put on my bed sock, i sat on the end of my bed while i checked my facebook and instagram (wait1second) as I walked down the stairs of my apartment, And I reached the Fruit Loops box on the side of the counter top, there was a loud knock at the door? As I opened the door the post man stood and held out a large package? "for a miss Brooke lee" I took the package and signed the form before shutting the door. I sat on one of the stools at the breakfast bar placing the package in front of me. I took the Sellotape off and peeled back the flaps at each end to open. "mum!" I pull out my new! black vans! My mum told me before I left she would send me some! and my mum always keeps her word.

I pulled my black and baby pink tank top off over my head and clipped up my bra, slipped my white 'stfu' tee shirt on over my brown long CrAzY hair and stood in front of my full length mirror, I hated my figure. fat that's what I am. in the conner of my eye I saw the silver of my razor, it had come in use lots of times. I turned my wrist and was relieved to my pale scars tracing up my wrist. I could name each one and why I did it, but it would take to long. I shock the images out of my head. Today was going! to be a good day.

I slipped my black skinnies on, black and gold belt and my new black vans and black jacket. Bunched my long hair up in to a high pony tail, applied some coverup to my spots and a few layers of mascara to make my green eyes stand out. before grabbing my phone and keys and heading out the door.

The autumn air was lovely, it was only 9 ish so nobody was really out apart from a few odd people buying news papers, milk and walking dogs. as I was walking I decided to take a look at my twitter as i havnt cheeked it in a while (@lisastead6stead) 'nothing new..' I thought to myself. as I approached Starbucks the smell of coffee was overwhelming! I decided to grab myself a coffee as it was quite chilly then head back home and maybe finish un-packing as its obvious, there's a lot to do! There are boxes EVERYWHERE!

As I walked over to the bar it most have been quite plain that I wasn't paying attention and lost in my own thoughts, As I was quickly kicked out of my day-dream when I bumped in to some one causing them to spill there drink! "oh my god! I'm so sor.." The boy looked up, I was melting inside his eyes, i know these eyes?... they were a deep muddy brown, almost like chocolate. unbelievable. "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry" I shouted half whispered he leant back up to his full extent, oh my, he's quite tall! The boy looked in to my eyes before smiling and ruffling his brown fringe "it's fine, I could tell you were lost in thought" i recognised his voice? but i let it drop...he took my hand pulling us out of the way as some Queuing customers that looked totally pissed off with us. he sat down in a booth while I got him a new a coffee. when I sat back down it was a silence, but a nice one. "so.. I'm sorry again..." he chuckled before answering " haha! it's fine really, you didn't have to buy me a new coffee you know!" I just smiled i watched as he staired in to my eyes, like he was trying to figure me out...."you have lovely eyes by the way" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath hitting my skin like a thousand knifes! why does he have this effect on my body, knowone has ever had this effect on me before.... "thanks, you do too" I blushed and looked at my black vans under the table. "don't look down I can't see your eyes!" his finger slipping under my chin to lift my face up. my gaze fell on his perfect looking face. i really did recognise him!! his slightly ruffled fringe. perfect. "I never got you name!' I asked him, he smiled that same 'butterflying sensation smile' at me before answering "dan howell" I looked up and smiled "my names Brooke lee"

We chatted for a while before things got wearied.

"So Daniel" I laughed. he laughed. "what do you do for a living?" he looked at me with shocked eyes that mean 'you don't know!??' "Am I meant to know or something?..." I whispered, he smiled his soft smile before replaying "I am a youtuber!".............

CLICK