C13 - a lad called Phil (Mias pov)

BROOKE'S POV

Mia had moved in not so long since, tonight we were going to have Dinner at Dan and Phil’s house. She was super excited, whenever I would mention it she would have a complete SPAZ… and when I would ask her what’s up she would say “AUGHH, the feels!!” which would make me respond with me falling in to a fit of laughter. I knew that Mia had been watching Phil for years! So meeting him would be a very big deal for her, I have been teaching her how to steady her breathing for when she meets Phil but I don’t think it will work. She’ll probably just die of shortage of oxygen or a heart attack maybe…

MIA’S POV

When I arrived a week ago, it was around 11am. It wasn’t cold out but it wasn’t warm either, I defiantly thanked myself for bring my jacket! When I knocked on the door, it slowly opened? I walked in. wiping my feet on the door mat that said ‘home is where the tea is’ which made me giggle slightly. I slowly and quietly walked in making sure there were no masked murders in the apartment that would kill me. i walked over to the fridge that was in the unit of a very modern kitchen, light hitting the white walls making it seem really light. I opened the fridge and scanned the inside looking for anything that looked remotely edible. My eyes widened when they came upon the galaxy chocolate bar, drool almost left my mouth. I pulled the bar of cool chocolate out of the fridge and sat down at the breakfast bar, snaking away at the delicious chocolate. It never really accrued where Brooke was until had had finished the whole bar of chocolate. I walked down the hall way, searching for her room. I came across a muffled snore? I opened the door quietly and walked in, only to see Brooke in bed with this lad! It then all made sense, this ‘lad’ was Dan. The guy Brooke had been talking about non-stop. I was feeling rather devious; I picked up the small glass of water next to her (on her bed side table) and without a thought of what she might do I tipped the Whole glass on her head and hair. Her eyes sprung open looking at me. “Mia!” a huge smile grew on her face, but then changed to a confused expression. “Why am I wet…” she asked smiling at the then she blushed, I couldn’t control the laughing, soon after I had stopped my spaz of giggles, I sat on the end of her bed, he duvet was amazing it was white with goldfish on it!  I looked up to see Dan, I’m guessing.(more like hoping) If not she needs to fucking explain! Looking at me, a small smile on his face showing his dimples. Brooke sat up and introduced me and Dan. “Mia, this is Dan. Dan, this is Mia!” she said smiling happily. I was greeted by a ‘hello’ from Dan and a tight squeeze from Brook. “I’ve missed you so so so much” she said in to the crook of my neck. “me to rainbow face” I missed this so much, she hadn’t changed AT ALL! Here hair still long and brown and wavy. It was good to be back with my sister. I stood up to leave Brooke to tell Dan ‘all’ about me.

I grinned as I looked around the lounge I presume, the cream fluffy rug looked like it was made from polar bears, which scared the crap out of me as I was vegie. I wondered over to the imac that was on the corner desk and logged on. Her password hadn’t changed. It had always been ‘Fanta’ ever since I met her! I clicked on the youtube tab, and searched for the song ‘na na na’ by ‘my chemical romance’ I turned the speakers up and started to sing along to the lyrics of the song. I was a minuet or so in to the song before I was rudely interrupted by Brooke. I think she was telling me to turn it down. I don’t know I couldn’t hear… she started running for the imac, trying to pause it. All of a sudden our favourite line came on, just as she tried to press pause. I leaned over to stop her pausing it and sung the line out loud “KISS ME YOU ANIMAL!” we broke out laughing. Dan stumbled into the room; covering his ears… it looked like he was in pain. “turn it off!” he shouted. Brooke bended over and turned the music off. Kill joy. “oi! I was singing to that!” I shouted/ giggled at the same time. Dan walked over and flopped down on the sofa, I walked in to the kitchen going threw the fridge. My eyes craved the gorgeous bag of malteasers, but it wasn’t just any bag, no. this was a ‘big bag’ made for sharing… BULLSHIT! Who shares malteasers!? I sat back down on the sofa next to Brooke and Dan. They were both staring at me like I had killed a puppy with a fork (visualise this.) then fed it to the shark they obviously have in the bath tub and then I had blown up the shark. “whha whatt” I asked with a mouth full of malteasers. Dan looked like he wanted to cut open my eye balls. (then feed them to a cat…) Brooke look scared. What the heels going on? I stood up, frightened to what might happen if I stay seated for too long. I walked out of the room, I needed the loo. I left the malteasers on the counter top and wandered up stairs to the bathroom. As I came out and walked down stairs I heard a packet scrunching, a light object hit the side of my head. I looked down too see what I was ‘Dan’ had thrown at me, to my horror! It was the MALTEASER’S WRAPPER! I stood and watched as I fall peacefully down the stairs. I looked up at Dan who was licking his fingers. EW. I gave “why..?” I whispered, loud enough so Dan would hear. He started laughing. “THERE MINE!” he shouted, smiling at the end.

After a hour of internet and life stories. I told Dan how I had known Brooke since we were in year 7 at high school, and how it was such a coincidence when we were Uni roomies! How much fun we used to have. I miss the old days, I can’t wait for things to get back to normal.

It was coming up to 5pm, me and Brooke had been shopping and bought MORE THAN ENOUGH ! ‘strawberry’ POP TARTS! (okay just think about this…) when we got back, Dan got a call from his friend phil, I knew very well who this ‘phil’ was, I watch his videos ALL THE FREAKING TIME. So, when Dan told me phil couldn’t wait to meet me I kind of exploded inside, it felt like a baby dinosaur had been born I’m my stomach. And decided to dance to Lady GaGa’s just dance… and let me tell ya!, it was dancing its little freaking heart out.

 Ive decided to call this felling poker belly…

AN/ yyaaayy for new chapter! This has been requested, that one friend that is just like TYPE LIKE LADY JESUS! (thanks by the way!) ive decided to make the next chapter cute, I got to 55+ reads, thanks! I feel spekall ^.^   I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL FOLLOW ME AND bye. Next chapter when  I get to 15 votes!! (so vote!)

Vote<3

Comment ideas<3

And stay classy ma bitchess and brooss <3

RARW!  Lisa SR xx

Can I take this time to say I LOVE ALL MY READERS AND VOTERS!!<33333