C7- meeting Dan in starbucks

The film came to an end, the black title screen rolled, my eyes felt heavy but I had to go out to Starbucks and tell Dan my feelings for him. I wanted him to know that I wanted to try and make things work out between us! I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, it was Dan I picked up the phone to answer. “Yello! You okay?” I said down the phone, I heard him shuffle on his end of the phone before he started speaking “hey where are you? I’ve been here for the past 10 minutes?” my gazed over to the clock. Ops. It was 5pm? “Brooke? You there?” he said quietly “yeah I’m on my way, sorry I didn’t realise the time…” I heard Dan cough at the other end of the phone before speaking again “okay-dokiey, see you soon. I’ll order us some coffee, I guess we need to talk about last night…” he was right. We can’t leave it like it is otherwise it’s pointless even trying to sort things out with him. “Yeah I know” I sighed “see you in a bit Dan” and I hung up. I grabbed my shoes by the door and my jacket from on the back of the sofa and put my iPhone in my pocket and walked out of the door. I hoped that me and Dan could make up, but who knows what the feature holds.

As I watched the cars going past me while I was waiting at the traffic lights I saw Dan stood outside Starbucks messing with hair, this made me giggle. ‘He’s so cute’ I thought to myself. When the traffic man turned green I crossed the road. It was still raining so my long hair was wet at the ends where it blew out side of my coat hood, getting wet. I crossed the road and ran up to dan, pulling him in to a much needed hug, I was still so confused and we still needed to talk but I think we are going to be good!

Me and Dan sat at a booth far away from everyone else so we could talk privately. “Here” he passed me a medium coffee. “we need to talk about last night” I finally said, he looked down. He didn’t look comfortable? “Are you okay Dan?....” he looked up at me  his eyes were red and his cheeks were wet, oh god! He’s crying! What do I do?! I shuffled over to sit next to him but he moved away? “I know why you’re here” he sobbed. “You don’t want to ever speak to me again!” he shouted. WAIT? WHAT! I flung my arms around his neck and pulled his closer connecting our lips together like they were meant to be, they moulded so perfectly. It was a perfect moment that I will keep for ever. When we parted Dan smiled, his smile though. “ I guess I was wrong?” he smiled, I culled myself into his chest. His heart beet was rapid and he was really warm like a radiator I guess.. I looked up at him threw my thick lashes “you guessed correctly” we sat there in silence for a while before Dan began to speak “ I was wondering if you fancied coming over?” I smiled the biggest smile in a long time “YES!”I almost screamed in his ear,  “and stay the night.. I I mean if you wanted to..”  I laughed “of course”

We sat there and talked, I told him about my mum living in America with her husband and how my dad abused me and used to harass me. But I didn’t need to know about my wrist, the only person that knew about my wrist was a really close friend zoella she’s a YouTuber as well. I met her at summer in the city 2012 and we have been really close ever since! I promised I would ring her or go around her’s  for a cuppa one day threw the week and it was only Tuesday so I had lots of time, plus I would text her and ask when would be best for her. As I pondered about these thoughts Dan got up, “what? Where you going?” he smiled “home, its cold” he held out for my hand and I pulled myself up, we walked to Dan’s hand in hand everything was perfect and I finally felt like my life had a meaning, like I didn’t need to cut anymore like all I needed was Dan and everything would be fine, it finally felt like someone loved me and would look after me let nothing hurt me. Protect me.

The streets were still busy with cars; I pulled out my phone to check the time. 6:10pm. Dan wanted to stop by a corner shop to get some milk and bread (AN/-how bloody British) we walked along the street silently until… “How’s your back?” he asked looking concerned. I then remembered the nail marks on the bottom of my back “Ermm, okay “He could probably tell I was lying but let it slide. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we walked along the street before stopping at some flats. “hheerree” he shouted in my ear making me jump and laugh.

(I’m going to be sleeping in Dan’s flat wow, okay someone pinch me I think I’m dreaming. But if this is a dream I really don’t want to wake up BEST DREAM EVER! But it wasn’t a dream this was reality and I had to get used to it! Quickly)

As me and Dan entered the corridor where his room was I saw a guy I recognised instantly. Phil Lester . he was walking down the corridor when he stopped next to Dan. “ hey Dan! Hey Dan’s ‘lady’ friend, nice to meet you” Phil stock his hand out to shake, so I did “ hey” I said shyly, not looking up to see his face as I really thought I was going to have an insane fangirl moment! “bye Phil!” Dan said as he pulled me away up to the door of his apartment. Wow…

AN/- heyy so I promised that I would update… again for the 4th time today.. yeah that’s how much I love you guys and also proves how boring my life is… any way leave a comment saying whether you think they will last or whether they will fall apart. (I MEAN BROOKE AND DAN) Update tomorrow byeesss bitches and Broosss.  And I know it’s a beg but FOLLOW ME.. or the fairy won’t come and collect your teeth…

Vote<3

Comment ideas<3

And stay classy<3

raRW LisaSR xx