C11 - dinner dates and meet ups.

I woke up and it was Thursday. I slipped my legs out of bed and looked at the clock on the bed-side table. 11:20... I climbed out of bed and walked over to the door, pulling on my leopard dressing gown and I passed by. I was back in my apartment now, I had been temporally living with Dan and Phil while I 'recovered'. Now I was back to living on my own in a big empty apartment. Dan and Phil had been coming to my apartment a lot recently to help me un-pack so now my apartment was complete (with the un-packing anyway). Although I felt sad that Dan wasn't here 24/7 with me, I had been seeing him through the week (EG. Him and Phil helping me unpack my house and going on little dates and stuff with Dan) but I hadn't seen him since Tuesday which isn't long... but for me it's like a MILLION BILLION years. The reason why is we agreed to not see each other because tonight we were going out to dinner! I was super excited, not because of the dinner but because I get to see him again! Although... this wasn't like Dan at all? I was all a bit to cliché and stereotype?... I did think it was cute though! I was also excited because my old uni flat mate was coming down from bristle (I went bristle uni) to visit me in London for a few days. She knew all about Dan. I had told her threw little Skype chats and phone calls, she hasn't seen him though. she thinks I can do better. Hah. As if! She hasn't even seen him?

Today is going to be a really hectic Day! I have a YouTube meet up with Alfie and Zoe about a collaboration we might be doing, I'm also spending part of the day with them as we are going to Brighton to go and visit Felix (PEWDIPIE) and marzia (CUTIEPIEMARZIA) as they have just moved to Brighton. And have a little YouTube chat with them. I think Zoe wants all 3 of us to do a video (Me, Zoe and Marzia) I don't know what like... hopefully a fun one and not on shopping halls. (I'm not in to that sort of stuff... to girly for me) I mean.. don't get me wrong I LOVE shopping but broadcasting what I bought to the internet... Nahhh, it's just not for me. ANYWAYY! I can't wait to meet Felix and marzia's there pugs they look adorable! Zoe bought them little outfits which are also adorable!

*some time later*

I walked in to starbucks and was met with the familiar sent of coffee, chocolate and a sweet saviory smell. Me eyes scanned all around the tables before I saw Zoe and Alfie sitting at a table at the back... that was the table me and Dan sat at when we needed to talk about our feeling... I grabbed a coffee and made my way over to them. They both said hiya and then we all got down to business! After an hour of planning and setting dates we got up and made our way to the train station to catch the train to Brighton! I was quite excited but also a little scared as I was always awkward meeting new people. I looked over to the side to see Alfie and Zoe having a... what looked like an important convocation, they both looked at me and smiled? Hum. "what's up?" Zoe said, while she came over to stand with me. "Nothing much" I said, suddenly I realised I didn't tell her about Dan and our dinner tonight! "Dan taking me out to dinner tonight!" I blurted out all a bit too quick. She smiled so her sweet dimples were showing and softly spoke "that's so cute, why do you think he's taking you out?" I looked down confused... I didn't really know why he was taking me out? All I knew was that we weren't allowed to see each other until tonight. Zoe looked worried "Are you okay?!" she she said while I was lost in my own thought.

*4 hours later*

I opened the door and me and Zoe and Alfie all flopped down on my couch, our feet up on the foot stool in front of the sofa. we all panted, after running up the street as it was raining... HEAVLY. We had finally got in and out of the rain. "I HATE RAIN" Alfie shouted, which made me and Zoe giggle! After a while of chatting about how cute Felix and Marzia's pugs looked in there little outfits Zoe and Alfie decided to go back the Zoe's house to chill which was only down the road while I got dressed and ready for tonight. I had decided to wear a purple and white dress with my purple heels as I thought it would look nice with a natural make-up look. So I didn't look like a drag queen! I was settled for the idea of to straighten my hair but the weather told me NO as I was literally blowing a Gail force. but I decided to stick with my decision, just put a little bit of hair spray on as well. Not to hard!

I heard the *peep* of the cab waiting outside. As I got to the door all the nerves started to kick in. why does he do this to me? I thought to myself. I grabbed my bag and walked through my front door. I walked outside and the rain was heavy. I ran to the cab and climbed in. johns pala please and with that we drove off. As the cab slowly pulled up I looked out of the window. There was no use because of the rain but I could see Dan waiting outside near the entrance under a gazebo type thing that was stretched out over the top of the door. I opened the door and stepped out, my hell clicking on the pavement as I walked up to Dan. As I got nearer he turned around to face me. He was wearing a white shirt that was buttoned up to the last, black skinnies and his white converse. His mouth opened to the perfect shape of an 'O' ... I was quite cute actually! I walked over and almost jumped in to Dan's arms. I had missed this SO SO much! "you look absolutely stunning!" he said while kissing my lips passionately. " you look Damn HOT" I mumbled in to his chest. He smelled of his Hugo boss cologne, MANLY. We walked in to the restaurant and sat down at our table that had been reserved for us. I picked up the menu and lightly scanned it... "I think I'm going to get a salad" I said after being satisfied with my option. I looked up at Dan who was still looking through the menu. He must of seen me looking at him as he reached over the table and pulled my hand to his lips "wine?" he said before kissing my knuckle. "yes please" I said blushing as no-one has ever kissed my hand before. "I love you, you know that right?!" I nodded in response before the waiter came to take our orders. Dan started off with his, he choose noodles and then Dan told the waiter the drink selection. In our case Wine. And then the waiter looked at me "what would you like madam?" the waiter was quite posh and spoke very articulacy " just a salad please..." I said as polite as possible instead of just blurting it out. As soon as the waiter left our table Dan broke out laughing "what?,,," I said but really I knew he was laughing by the way I spoke. "I'll have a salad please" he said intimidating my voice in a joking manor.

The evening when really well, it was filled with 'how was your week' and 'I've missed you' and more of 'I love you' then night was going perfect. When we got up to leave, Dan 'insisted' on paying even though it when a little bit like this "BROOKE IM PAYING!!!" (so charming Dan, pftt) after about 5 seconds of disagreeing I gave in. although I had an idea, Dan had left his coat on his chair so I took £25.00 out of my purse and put it in Dan's pocket. I sat back down and waited for Dan to come back. Dan had decided that he was staying around mine tonight. So I had a feeling we weren't going to get much sleep

Because the people next door have a new born baby that's always screaming. ;)

AN/- what do you think!? sorry its taken a while to update (HOMEWORK) and tomorrows back to school so I thought I would get the next chapter done. Leave a comment with some helpful advise

VOTE<3

COMMENT IDEAS<3

AND STAY CLASSY<3

RarW Lisa SR xx