C9- perfect- not so perfect.

Me and Dan were sat on the sofa cuddled up, a blanket thrown over us. We were watching some of kickthePJ’s videos on his laptop that was placed on the coffee table in front of us. As we were coming to the end of one of his videos the front door opened, and the sound of rustling bags could be heard coming from the hallway, slowly getting louder before Phil put them on the counter top. And came in to the lounge. “Hi!” he shouted waving a hand in front of Dan’s face to knock him out of him day dream, Phil laughed slightly. I looked up at him and gave him a friendly smile, I climbed off Dan’s lap and walked to the bathroom, giving Dan and Phil some privacy to talk, hopefully Dan would tell Phil about him asking me to be his girlfriend instead of me, as I didn’t really know him that well…  And… well it might be a bit awkward.

As I was sat on the bench in the bathroom I could hear them talking and laughing, but then Dan’s voice got clearer and I could make out what he was saying “Phil, she knows and She understands!” I heard Phil snigger “Dan how can ‘understand’?” Oh no. I quickly opened the door, running out in to the kitchen where Dan and Phil was stud talking (more like auguring). Phil was giving me steady eyes, his eyes slowly studding my body… his eyes stopping at my wrist which I slowly put behind my back so he couldn’t see. I reached for Dan’s hand and held it tightly, him doing the same, rubbing his thumb around in little circles on the front of my hand. Phil looked up with sorry eyes before pulling me and Dan in to a warm bear hug “Sorry guys for being Mr ‘stress head’ over here! I’ve had a really stressful day with radio 1, they want me to interview Joe Sugg for innuendo bingo, but I can’t reach him by his phone. I think they gave me the wrong number…”… Joe Sugg… that’s Zoe’s brother! “One minuet guys” I said as I reached in my pocket and searched for her number threw my phone’s contacts. I tapped her number and it began to ring. “Hello, Bee? You alright hunny?” I waited before I spoke “hey, yeah im good, I need your brothers phone number. Phil Lester needs him for some work at radio 1, and he thinks they gave him the wrong number as he can’t reach him” she waited and called over who I presumed to be Joe. “Hello? Brooke? What’s up girl!” I laughed “Joe I’m fine, Listen Phil needs you!” And I gave Phil the phone to speak to him.

After Phil had finished talking to Joe on the phone, he handed me my phone back and ran off to his room, happily skipping and humming.“THANKS BROOKE!” He shouted from the study room, his voice sounding full of happiness. “Well, I’m glad that happened!” I shouted to Dan who was now sat back down on the sofa on his laptop, looking on his twitter and retweeting some of his fan art that he was searching. (Awe so cute!) He looked up at me with bright eyes, he lifted my hand, before pulling it to his lips and kissing it gracefully, I was so happy to be with him! “I love you” he said quietly before pulling me to sit beside him on the sofa. I blushed, I could feel the shiver flow down my spine, it felt amazing to say the least. Dan stared at me before placing a surprise kiss on my lips. “You realise how gorgeous you are right?!” I could feel myself blushing again (wow, this boy…) I just smiled easing myself into Dan’s warm arms “I love you, you’ll never knowww” singing lyrics from Calvin Harris’s song ‘under control’ Dan wrapped his arms around me as my eyes were getting heavy. It looked at the sleek black clock that hung on their bare wall above the TV, 11:45. How the fuck?... I pressed my head in to Dan’s chest, taking a deep breath in. His sent was strong of lynx. Such a manly smell. I tried keeping my eyes open, but they were literally forcing themselves shut. I was pulled deeper and deeper into a mercy black obis, thinking of what tomorrow will bring?  …

I felt something move, I quickly opened my eyes. Jumping up and falling? “Where Th.? What the fuck?” I said as I sat up on the floor. It was pitch black. I was scared of the dark! I pushed myself up against the wall, my knees pulled up in to my chest. I sobbed silently in to my knees. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder, it brought back horrible memories of my Dad and, I did what my mind wanted me to do. All the hate came out of me. Pressing against the palm of my hand and. ‘WHAKK’ oh shit! There was a loud thud, and Dan landed on the floor next to me. I didn’t know what to do? What was I supposed to do! That was it. Me and Dan were probably over. I heard Dan sobbing! “D D.. Dan I’m so so sorry, ARGGG! MEMORIE’S!” I pressed my fist to my forehead, trying to stop my now throbbing head. I felt hands press on my shoulders. I guess I deserves what’s coming next… but Dan pulled me in to his arms, his hands brushing the top of my back his quite ‘sushh’ making me and my breathing slow down and become calm. “I’m so” my breathing hiccupped as cold tears ran down my cheek, landing on Dan’s shirt. “I’m so sorry D Dan” I cried. I hung on to him for dear life, all the painful memories re-happing again. I cried in to his shoulder. Suddenly the light flicked on. Phil’s body stud in the hall way. His eyes wide. “Are you guys alright?” his words hung, were things ‘alright’ because from my point of view things were pretty messed up. “Dan! Your face!?” he stared at me. “Brooke?” I lifted my head from Dan’s shoulder and looked up at Phil who was stood in the door frame watching me closely. I quickly stood up and bolted out of the room. I can’t take this anymore. I ran past the bathroom, Phil’s room until I came to the study room. I sat down in the far corner, my knees were shaking. My hands were trembling. My forehead hot and sweaty. I suddenly felt a black screen unfold down my eyes, my Dan was stood there.

*flashback*

“You’re such a whore! You know that right?” his voice shaky. He stepped closer, his alcoholic breath hitting my face. I stepped back but my back hit the wall, the cold snaking over my body turning me into ice. I looked down at the floor knowing what was going to be coming next, I single tear rolled down my cheek, touching the top of my lip then falling to the ground. My Dads hand ran up my side, rolling the top of my hoddie up so my bare skin was realised. The cold air hitting it, sending shivers through my insides. “happy birthday to you..” his voice becoming more and more quieter and closer to my face. His hand now slowly pushing its way up my tightly closed thy. At that moment I wanted to die… happy fucking 20th birthday to me.

*End of flashback*

AN/- Brookes Dad is a____ (you decide) I hoped you liked the chapter. But I have an ----important---- message: because of school starting in the next week I literally have SO much homework and studding to do for my Year 9 exams. So it’s going to be hard to update all the time and it be a good LONG chapter eg/ everyday- 2 days. Soooo…. I’m going to be updating every 3-4 days. I know it’s not ideal, but there’s not much I can do! SO SORRY GUYS!!! I hope you understand, but to make up for this I will be writing 2,000 words chapters. (funfunfun!) also- updating other chapters too! :)

VOTE<3

COMMENT IDEAS<3

AND STAY CLASSY<3

rARw LisaSR xx