I Needed Time.

Please note that things being said is for the sake of the storyline. I adore Harry to bits 🥰

Y/n Pov.

One Week Later.

After everything that happened with Harry backstage, it all blew up. He wanted to start a war with me on social media and that was the last thing I needed after the dilemma with Kendall. 

I left Los Angeles the next day after our fight for two reasons, one being that I needed some time to think and gather my thoughts and the second one is that my family had an event coming up and I had to be there.

It couldn't have come at a better time and I used it to my advantage to get my shit together and think about things. Social media was a worry for me and I knew his fandom was going to defend him but somehow, a crew member who was still around and watched what happened, came out and spoke about what actually transpired instead of Harry's victim story.

Which was total bullshit.

I had a feeling Kris has something to do with that because I got a message from her saying not to worry and in a few days, everything got cleared up.

Her power is insane.

I sighed grabbing my sunglasses and slipping them on as I entered the airport with my luggage. I spotted Hailey's car parked out front. I walked to the car and loaded my things in, closing the trunk when I saw the paparazzi spot me.

Y/n: "Fuck," I huffed quickly running to the passenger side and getting in the car. I groaned seeing them crowd the car and bang on the windows.

Hailey: "Well, that's a shitty way of being welcomed back." I laughed and looked over at the blonde.

Y/n: "You didn't have to pick me up, I could've got a cab." She rolled her eyes and pulled me into a hug, ignoring the paparazzi who were snapping pictures.

Hailey: "Screw that, I'm not letting you take a cab." I chuckled and pulled away. "Let's get out of here," She mumbled starting the car. I watched the paparazzi step back from the car, afraid of being knocked and chuckled as she stepped on the gas as fast as she could.

Y/n: "They're still up my ass about this whole Harry thing." I muttered finishing up the bottle of water that I had with me.

Hailey: "Yeah, that whole situation spiralled out of control really fast..." She shook her head.

Y/n: "It did, I'm glad it was sorted out though and I also made sure to post my side about it because his whole damn fandom was coming to attack me without knowing the facts. I fucking hate how people assume so quickly without knowing both sides of the story. They fail to realize that the wrong people can play victim so well that it'll shock you when you learn the truth." Hailey laughed bitterly.

Hailey: "That's social media. They attack you for everything little thing just to make themselves feel better or powerful." She muttered. We both exchanged looks and huffed.

"Fucking assholes." We laughed making me turn up the radio a little.

Hailey: "I missed you, one week felt like foreverrrrr." She sighed dramatically.

Y/n: "I missed you too, Hails. I missed all of you..." I sighed sadly. "How has everyone been? I wanted to check in but my family thing took up a lot of time and whenever I had free time, I got caught up in my thoughts," I said being honest with her.

Hailey: "Everyone's been okay...we were all worried though. I still haven't told them that you landed today but I'm sure they must know by now." I sighed.