Paris {Part IV}

It's been a while, I know 🥺. Life sucks but daydreaming about Kendall helps. Enjoy the update and happy new year :)

Kendall's Pov.

I felt the bed shift a few times before feeling Y/n's hands squeeze my waist. I opened my eyes and heard her breathing heavily. I turned in her hold to see her face sweaty and pale.

Kendall: "Y/n, what's wrong?" She let go of me and sat up on the bed, tugging at her shirt. "Y/n," I went to her side and saw her entire body tremble.

Y/n: "A-Abel." She managed to get out, making me rush out of the room and bang on Bella and Abel's shared room.

Abel: "Damn-"

Kendall: "It's Y/n," I saw his eyes widen before he ran to our room and saw her now on the floor, trying to calm herself down.

Abel: "Shit, okay, just give me a second." He went back to his room, leaving me alone with Y/n once again. I saw Bella and Gigi rush into the bedroom and go to Y/n's side.

Bella: "Y/n, hey, I know it's hard to do but I need you to calm down for me," she said, trying to reason with the girl that was on the floor.

Y/n: "P-p-panic a-a-attack." She got out, laying her head against the bed and listening to Bella and Gigi.

Kendall: "God, where the hell is Abel?!" I saw him rush into the room with the phone in his ear.

Abel: "Here." he shoved the phone into my hands.

Kendall: "Hello?" I said, standing in front of Y/n and rubbing my head.

What the hell do I even do when I'm panicking myself? I'm so bad in these situations.

Hailey: "Kendall, you need to listen to me." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to why Abel called Hailey but didn't judge it since I knew she would help.

Kendall: "Hailey, what do I do? I'm so bad in situations like this..." I muttered, knowing she would not only help me calm Y/n down but myself.

Hailey: "She has been going through this for a while now. The only thing you can do is calm her down. The others won't be able to do it, but you can and you will. When I first dealt with Y/n and this, the only thing that helped her calm down was you. It may sound stupid, but people can play a big role in things like this. Just calm her down and she will be fine." I listened closely and nodded.

Kendall: "Okay." I gave the phone back to Abel and sat down in front of Y/n, whose breathing started slowing down a bit.

Bella: "She isn't listening to us much," She sighed, looking frustrated and scared.

Kendall: "It's okay," I mumbled, taking her hands in mine and rubbing them slowly, "It helps when you put your head between your knees. Just block out all the noise outside and in your head. You're going to be fine and we're all here." I whispered, seeing her nod and listen.

I let go of her hand and watched her as she ducked her head between her knees, taking deep breaths. I looked at the others and nodded, letting them know we would be okay. They hesitated but left the room, making me watch her closely.

When did she start having anxiety attacks?

I know she mentioned that she had them now and then, but she never described them as being this bad. It looked like she was trying everything possible to let oxygen enter her lungs and exhale instead of drowning.

I witnessed her body cease trembling and her breathing gradually become steady, causing me to sadly smile as she leaned against the bed and gazed at me. I sat on the other side, giving her the chance to speak before I started asking questions.