You're Different.

Kendall's Pov.

I heard some shuffling and muffled voices making me groan and try to go back to sleep. I huffed and opened my eyes and saw the girls all awake.

Kendall: "What the hell are y'all doing up so early?" I grumbled.

Bella: "Ken, it's one in the afternoon." I looked at her with wide eyes.

Kendall: "You're lying, I could have never slept that long!" I tried to move, only to be stopped by Y/n pulling me closer.

Hailey: "You two have been sleeping and cuddling the whole day, very romantic." She teased.

Kendall: "Shut up," I blushed and hid my face under the covers.

Kylie: "You two are adorable," She smiled.

Gigi: "It's true, it makes me miss Zayn even more," She frowned.

Bella: "This is depressing me, can we talk about food or something?" She suggested making us laugh.

Hailey: "How can she not hear a thing we're saying? We've been talking for hours, we even watched a movie." She said walking over to us.

Kendall: "What are you doing?" I asked confused.

Hailey: "Checking if she's breathing," I hummed.

Sometimes I wonder what Hailey has every morning.

She poked Y/n's nose casing the girl to move closer to me and tighten her grip around me.

Y/n: "Five more minutes, Kenny." She mumbled pulling me closer.

How much closer does she want me.

Gigi: "Stop smiling like that, it's kinda creepy." She teased making me roll my eyes.

Kylie: "Ken, I haven't seen you this happy since you know who," I knew who she was talking about.

Harry

Kendall: "I know, that's why I'm so cautious with this and relationships in general." I sighed thinking about my previous relationships.

Bella: "Y/n is a sweetheart Kendall, I don't think she is capable of hurting someone intentionally." I bit my lip.

Kendall: "I want to get to know her more, you know? And I want to do it in a way that doesn't make it seem like I'm analyzing her or something. Can you help me?" I questioned.

Gigi: "Of course. Now wake up lover girl over there," She joked getting up from the couch.

They all left the room leaving Y/n and I alone. I decided on poking her nose a few times but she still didn't wake up. She stirred a few times but that was it.

Kendall: "Y/n/n, wake up," She groaned.

Maybe teasing her would work.

Kendall: "Y/n/n, wake up please, I need to shower." I mumbled seeing her shift around.

Y/n: "Mhmm, no," I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Kendall: "I just thought you could help me," I whispered in her ear. She moved and opened her eyes, letting it adjust to the light in the room.

Y/n: "What do you mean help you?" She asked.

Kendall: "Well, I did say I needed to shower." I whispered again, trying to sound as seductive as I could.

Y/n: "O-Oh, I-I think I can help," She stuttered.

Kendall: "Well, what are you waiting for then?" I teased.