Her.

Yall know what to do with the comments 👀

Y/n Pov.

My family and I were sitting in the living room getting ready to watch some TV.

Y/n: "Dad could we watch 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian's' please?" I asked flipping through the channels.

Y/d/n: "Sure, what time does it start?" He asked from the kitchen.

Y/n: "Now," I mumbled finding the channel.

Y/d/n: "Alright, What's going on in this episode?" He asked sitting next to me.

Y/n: "Kendall has sleep paralysis and since you know she is my favorite, I'm very interested in this episode," I say looking at him. He smiled at me along with everyone else.

Y/n: "Why are all of you looking at me like that?" I stared at them confused.

Y/m/n: "I find it interesting how whenever it comes to them your ears seem to go up like a dog," My mom said trying to suppress a laugh.

Y/n: "I don't! I just think it's unfair for everyone to judge them just because of their past and I give them my opinion." I spoke.

Ava: "Your opinion?! You almost knocked someone out when they said Kendall only made it cause of her family's name." I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "Well, in my defense their voice was annoying." I grumbled.

Skylar: " That day was the funniest day ever," She laughed.

Y/d/n: "I wonder how you would react if you had to meet them." My dad spoke laughing at what my sisters said.

Y/n: "I would probably have a heart attack. Now shush, I wanna hear what's going on," I shushed them.

The show ended and I felt awful that Kendall is going through the whole sleep paralysis thing so I thought I would go on Instagram and write on her recent post. Even though she won't read it I might as well try.

@kendalljenner I hope you get better with your sleep paralysis, Kendall. And if I were there I would make sure you get the best of the best and be there every step of the way. It'll get better with time ☹😪❤.

I was tired so I switched my phone off and drifted off to sleep.

Kendall's Pov.

I just finished watching the episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian's' where I spoke about my sleep paralysis and everyone's reactions were the same. Some good, some bad but I don't pay much attention to any but one caught my attention.

@kendalljenner I hope you get better with your sleep paralysis, Kendall. And if I were there I would make sure you get the best of the best and be there every step of the way. It'll get better with time ☹😪❤.

That must be the sweetest thing I've come across from a fan in such a long time. I debated on checking out the profile and eventually clicked in the username and viewed the profile.

Gigi: "Hey Kenny, what you up to?" Gigi asked walking in with Kylie, Hailey, and Bella.

Kendall: "I was just taking a look at Instagram and this fan posted the sweetest message. I thought I would check the profile out," I confessed glancing at them.

Hailey: "Guy or Girl?" Hailey asked.

I clicked on the profile and what the actual hell, for an eighteen-year-old, she is pretty cute and not to mention can dress well.

Bella: "Earth to Kendall." Bella said waving her hand in front of my face.

Kendall: "Yeah...what?" I questioned still in a bit of a daze.