Are You Jealous?

Y/n Pov.

Kendall: "I don't understand how you can sit through three hours or so watching this movie," She frowned watching the credits roll down the screen.

Y/n: "What's so wrong with Lord of the Rings, it's a classic." I chuckled seeing the bored expression on her face. "I offered to change the movie," She moved closer to me and hummed.

Kendall: "I know you did but I know how much you love these movies and I was perfectly happy with sitting like this for three hours." She smiled holding me closer to her. I kissed her head softly and sighed finally feeling content.

Y/n: "I missed you when you were gone," I spoke making her lean up and peck my lips softly.

Kendall: "I missed you more, I wish you could've come, you would love New York," I hummed thinking about the last week that went by.

Kendall had to fly up to New York to get some things done while I stayed back in LA and focused on the competition and the things they had lined up for us. I had to do a shoot to help promote the competition with some other contestants to gain more attention and it's been helping so far.

Y/n: "I would have loved it as well, I haven't been to New York." I admitted making her kiss my nose.

Kendall: "It's okay, we will go together one day and we can do all the things tourists usually do just so you can have the full experience." I smiled and nodded my head.

Y/n: "That sounds like a very pleasant plan," I heard her phone go off making her grab it and sigh turning her phone off.

Kendall: "How did your shoot go?" I chuckled.

Y/n: "It went good but I was very out of my element with everything. I've never had a photoshoot done before but I was grateful that the girls were there," I said thinking about that day, "Bella was very bossy that day." Kendall simply laughed.

Kendall: "I put extra pressure on her to make sure everything went good for you," I laughed and pulled her on top of my lap.

Y/n: "That was very sweet of you but next time, ask Hailey? I felt like I was being scolded by my mom." We both laughed.

Kendall: "I will do that," She ran her fingers through my hair and sighed. "It is strange how attached I've gotten when it comes to you," I raised a brow.

Y/n: "Really?" She nodded in confirmation.

Kendall: "It's true, I feel like I'm being too clingy at times and I stop myself because I don't want you to get annoyed." I scoffed and held her even tighter.

Y/n: "Cling onto me all you want, I love it and you." She giggled and cupped my face.

Kendall: "I love you," I smiled and pecked her lips hearing her hum and lean forward to deepen the kiss. 

I felt her straddle my lap and wrap her arms around my neck making mines travel down to her waist, holding her in place. I noticed that things between Kendall and I started to get more heated as the days went by, which made me slightly nervous.

I knew I was ready for it when the time came but I wasn't as experienced as she was or her exes were which made my nerves grow as the days went by.